Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello

    Hello Everyone

    Just thought i would say hello, I have had my Arden blue Vxr for just over a month now and love every minute of it.

    I am from Swindon, are there any other local people to me??

    I have noticed a few other cars that have taken the Griffin badge of the boot, how easy is this to do? and the badges dont have little plugs on them that leave holes in the boot do they?? if they dont i have my first mod to do.

    Cheers for any advice

    Mark

  • #2
    hi mark and welcome there are a few owners round the bristol area dont know about swindon tho , the badges are easy to get off the griffin badge is just stuck on is the astra name a bit of hot water got mine off and a old nectar card just put it behind the badge as you pour the water on really easy , enjoy the site mate and watch out for the girls ( mel & louise ) they will be winding you up all day long \/ \/
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

    Comment


    • #3
      hi mark welcome on board.

      www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks for the advice i will be giving it ago when i give it a good clean, i will get some pictures up aswell.

        Comment


        • #5
          i thought you said sweden, then wondered why worsey went banging on about bristol!!

          thought he was being the usual cheeky swine

          anyway, welcome to the forum.....you will never leave

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi m8 and welcome

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by VXRich
              i thought you said sweden, then wondered why worsey went banging on about bristol!!

              thought he was being the usual cheeky swine

              anyway, welcome to the forum.....you will never leave
              come on rich get your reading glasses on
              sigpic
              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
              M.U.F.C.
              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

              Comment


              • #8
                ive just washed a very dirty car in a very cold wind

                my vision is blurred

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by worsy
                  hi mark and welcome there are a few owners round the bristol area dont know about swindon tho , the badges are easy to get off the griffin badge is just stuck on is the astra name a bit of hot water got mine off and a old nectar card just put it behind the badge as you pour the water on really easy , enjoy the site mate and watch out for the girls ( mel & louise ) they will be winding you up all day long \/ \/
                  Hi - I am mel!!

                  You don't need to worry about me, I'm a sweet innocent angel

                  Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Welcome Mark.... I quite ofter venture out that way, I'll keep an eye out for ya...

                    Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                    You don't need to worry about me, I'm a sweet innocent angel
                    Yeah, and I'm slimmer of the year....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BO55 VXR
                      Welcome Mark.... I quite ofter venture out that way, I'll keep an eye out for ya...

                      Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                      You don't need to worry about me, I'm a sweet innocent angel
                      Yeah, and I'm slimmer of the year....
                      its only january mate!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                        You don't need to worry about me, I'm a sweet innocent angel
                        Cough, Cough.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by AlexFi
                          Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                          You don't need to worry about me, I'm a sweet innocent angel
                          Cough, Cough.
                          Ok... prehaps the halo does sometimes slip... but only fractionally

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by VXRich
                            Originally posted by BO55 VXR
                            Welcome Mark.... I quite ofter venture out that way, I'll keep an eye out for ya...

                            Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                            You don't need to worry about me, I'm a sweet innocent angel
                            Yeah, and I'm slimmer of the year....
                            its only january mate!
                            Yea but hes lost a gramme already!!!


                            OH AND MARK!!!!
                            HeavenlyDetail
                            .
                            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              my ars* your an angel
                              sigpic
                              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                              M.U.F.C.
                              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X