This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from VXR Newbie

I found a link to the forum on Pistonheads. After 16 weeks of new TVR ownership I cannot put up with the fact that the car has been at the dealer for 8 weeks. So they have agreed to buy the car back. My choice of replacement car is a Vectra 5 door VXR is Sapphire Black. I am hoping to get it this weekend or early next week.
    The specification includes the 19" wheels, Electronic Climate and the Metallic paint.
    So hello from me.

Wise choice
    love TVR,s but couldn,t live with the problems!
    your gonna love the Vectra VXR looks really sweet

Comment

Welcome Catherine, sorry to hear of the stress with the TVR, but I'm sure the Vectra will treat you well

Comment

Thank you for the welcome. I was utterly shocked at how good the insurance quote and servicing costs are for the car. I look forward to posting some reports on the vectra forum.
        I have already driven the car that we are buying, (it filled with smoke on the test drive as the wax hadn't been cleaned off the engine) we were struck immediately by the good quality fit and finish, the engine note and the pace of thing sealed it for us.

Comment

Look forward to a report, and a picture or two

Comment

Welcome Catherine to the site. I am very sure you will enjoy the Vectra as I do. Take a look on the Vectra site for my first 1000 mile report. I hope you enjoy it all, any questions just fire away.

Comment

Bugger!!! the Mrs(Catherine) has beat me to it . As much as we both loved the Tamora - good looks, awesome power, etc, we couldn't hack the downside. The Vectra looks like a cracking alternative, and I'm looking forward to giving it a proper run on my way to and from work
              Nice to meet folks, by the way!!!

Comment

Nice to meet you to Pilgrim, hope you enjoy your new VXR. (And hopfully us )
                | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

Mmmm TVR!!
                  Thats Tequila, Vodka and Red Bull yeah?
                  Good choice with the Vectra though!!

Comment

Good choice in the Vectra, hope it treats you better than the Tamora!
                    Hello to everyone else on here, recognise a few names!

Comment

Yeah good luck with the Vectra

See what i did there???

Comment

welcome back catherine , new you couldnt resist the lure of the vxr range lol
                        sigpic
                        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                        M.U.F.C.
                        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

just noticed mart this post was from last year pmsl , didnt think she had come back
                          sigpic
                          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                          M.U.F.C.
                          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                            just noticed mart this post was from last year pmsl , didnt think she had come back

Oldest post in this section

Comment

Working...
                            X