This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fob Prob ! keyless entry

Tedious I know....but after last weeks problems of drivers door not staying closed , tonight the car/fob decided to lock me out so after having nearly pulled the door handle off i went for the other fob (fortunately not too far away) this one worked so i thought "it must be the battery" however after taking the first fob apart and putting it back together it worked
    So now i dont know if there is some other kind of problem........anyway being a thorough type of chap i decided to look for some spare batteries and found the site "pent up energy" and i ordered 4 spares at a grand total cost of £7 for the lot...................I think this is quite cheap and since the fobs do seem to eat batteries a stock of spares seems a good idea
    Son of the Clyde a roaming went
    Sinned aplenty, much to repent
    loved and lost, gave and took
    Way too lazy to write a book.sigpic

http://www.pentupenergy.co.uk/home.php

Looks good

Astra

Comment

is it the CR2032's ?

Comment

I got a new key recently and Im still having problems with keyless entry. Doubt its batery related.

But Im to lazy to go to stealer to report it.

Comment

I know someone who has a keyless key for sale if you have problems with it as i believe they are expensive?
          HeavenlyDetail
          Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Mine is going back to the dealers tonight for a new PEPS ECU and 2 new keys, apparently that is supposed to fix it!

Comment

Working...
            X