This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lee evans

Went to see him yesterday at the aecc. my sides were sore with laughing cant wait for the dvd to come out

where did you see him? I saw him in Sheffield a few months back, he was awesome!!!

Comment

at the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre i dont usually go to concerts or anything like that anymore cause i work there but had to go c lee evans if he ever comes here again im def getting tickets!!

Comment

Just been checking for tickets.... jeez, they are hard to get and expensive!!

Comment

i went to see him at sheffield, it was mint, hes so funny.. his dvd is on the x-mas list..
          my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

He is the funniest guy alive lol,

cant wait for the DVd aswell

Comment

i saw him at the secc in glasgow on friday, was hillarious... deffo will be getting the dvd which comes out in november

Comment

Originally posted by MissBadGirlEmz View Post
                i saw him at the secc in glasgow on friday, was hillarious... deffo will be getting the dvd which comes out in november
                me too

Comment

He came to Oxford and he practiced all his jokes for his bigger gigs he was doing while on call He was briliant My brothers Lee Evans crazy.
                  sigpic

Team HARD.
                  ...I'm a Regal dare devil...

Comment

i seen him in the secc on wednesday awsome

Comment

yip i was at secc watching him on wed aswell, amazing guy he is,

Comment

he came too norwich about month ago u could not get tickets sell out. very funny and sweaty man.

Comment

For me alot of it is the faces he pulls, he is top class!!!

Comment

did u all stay rite 2 the end?

Comment

Seeing him Wednesday 5th, can't wait
                              "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

Comment

Working...
                              X