X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woohoo? :(

Well, the times come...

I've handed my notice in at work, I'm going to be leaving 2 weeks tomorrow, then keep the car untill the 1st of December, when I'll be starting my new job.

So, if anyone wants a deal on a VXR, I might be tempted to do better then average deals... not like I need to worry about the fall out lol

so where you going after that?
    sigpic
    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Whats the best deal you can do on a Corsa then boss? PM if need be, the missus loves them. Wont take me longer than 5 mins to talk her round if the old price is right.

Comment

Oh she qualifies for partners too, whether that makes a difference or not I dont know.

Comment

Originally posted by vxr bad boy View Post
          so where you going after that?
          also want to know that
          MB E63s AMG
          MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
          Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
          Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

I'm going to be an account manager for an Insurance company, nothing fancy I'm pretty sure I am going to hate it, but at the moment its coming down to the pounds, shillings and pennies. Or rather, complete lack of them at the moment. For the past 4 months my bills have been exceeding my income, I can only put up with that situation for so long

If you let me know what kind of Corsa Shane, I'm guessing VXR? I'll do my best for ya

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
              I'm going to be an account manager for an Insurance company, nothing fancy I'm pretty sure I am going to hate it, but at the moment its coming down to the pounds, shillings and pennies. Or rather, complete lack of them at the moment. For the past 4 months my bills have been exceeding my income, I can only put up with that situation for so long

If you let me know what kind of Corsa Shane, I'm guessing VXR? I'll do my best for ya
              have you any monaro vxr's?? or cheap vxr8's
              sigpic
              GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

btw congrats for the new job i hope it works out for you and you enjoy it
                sigpic
                GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

I've got a VXR8 knocking around.. brand new unregistered 6.0 jobby in nickel... £29,995 And I'd love your Vectra as a part exchange, we do pretty well with those!

Comment

I've got a VXR8 knocking around.. brand new unregistered 6.0 jobby in nickel... £29,995 And I'd love your Vectra as a part exchange, we do pretty well with those!
                    thing is i'd probably only got 50p for my vectra
                    sigpic
                    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

get the vxr8 badboy!!!!!!!!

Comment

A Vectra that leaks? 50p? You having a giggle... I'm thinking 40p!!

If your half interested in findind out, give me a PM with the reg number and miles.. and I'll give ya a heart attack!!

Comment

A Vectra that leaks? 50p? You having a giggle... I'm thinking 40p!!

If your half interested in findind out, give me a PM with the reg number and miles.. and I'll give ya a heart attack!!
                          That's one way out of him having to make a speech on Saturday

*Bad boy getting married

Astra

Comment

Is he? Congratulations mate! Kept that one quiet...

Now you really need the VXR8, get to your wedding in style! I'll be your driver for the day if you like!

Comment

I saw a black VXR8 once with all the ribbons on it.. sweet as!

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Working...
                              X