This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASTONS are all stealers this bad!!

i want to have a massive rant about ASTONS the stealers but i really dont want or have the energy to do so after soo many phone calls to them!!

anyways has any else had **** customer service from ASTONS ??
    and why do they never ring you back unless you are going or looking to buy from them but they dont care about customer service

iam no rich guy just a normal run of the mill chap and expect when spending £18k (which is a lot for me)would like sume level of customer service!!
    but hey just anther rubbish dealer or more now called STEALERS
    IF YOU THINKIN OF BUYING A VX OR VXR I WOULD RECOMEND THINKING AGAIN IF LOOKING AT ASTONS

Absolutely shocked you think this...Best servive along with Greens ive ever encountered off any dealership...

Never have a problem infact they even pm me on here if i need anything...

Must be a bad day or ultra busy...
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

what had they done?

Comment

Never have a problem infact they even pm me on here if i need anything

apart from the E15 blue/white episode????

Comment

which was Dave holding the number plate to ransom so Astons couldnt proceed with the transfer...Not ASTONS FAULT AT ALL.....
          HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
            which was Dave holding the number plate to ransom so Astons couldnt proceed with the transfer...Not ASTONS FAULT AT ALL.....
            Is that all sorted now?

Astra

Comment

being sorted....

Astons??? Problem??
              HeavenlyDetail

Comment

marc that would all depend on your point of view, the two cars should not have left the dealer with the same reg end of story.would not have been any problem then.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

i was going to buy a burg from them but they couldnt be botherd ringing me back with a px quote , so ended up going somewhere else instead

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave View Post
                    marc that would all depend on your point of view, the two cars should not have left the dealer with the same reg end of story.would not have been any problem then.
                    They didnt.....Mine had new reg 08 plate but Dave would not release tax disc info for dvla to transfer plate E15VXR back over to mine.....It was out of Astons hands , their hands were tied without physically driving to watford to get the reference number off it....Astons were NOT at fault...
                    HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Before I bought my VXR I was looking at various different models.........R32s and Audi S3s to name a couple........both said models considerably more expensive than the Astra VXR...now heres the thing..The audi dealership treated me like a piece of dogdoo, the VW dealerships didnt seem to think i could afford the car ??? and the good customer service that i got from the vauxhall dealership was what swung me in their direction.
                      However ! since the minute i placed the order and payed the deposit...even they lost interest and their customer service went down the plughole....conclusion good customer service is rare.right accross the board.
                      Son of the Clyde a roaming went
                      Sinned aplenty, much to repent
                      loved and lost, gave and took
                      Way too lazy to write a book.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crispi chris View Post
                        i was going to buy a burg from them but they couldnt be botherd ringing me back with a px quote , so ended up going somewhere else instead
                        got mine from there , could of had free delivery of car but i opted to drive back , and what a great drive it was , none about around leeds area when i was looking,

Comment

They didnt.....Mine had new reg 08 plate but Dave would not release tax disc info for dvla to transfer plate E15VXR back over to mine.....It was out of Astons hands , their hands were tied without physically driving to watford to get the reference number off it....Astons were NOT at fault...

your hand should have been tied around his neck.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

i used Hartwell Oxford i must admit they have been spot on
                            VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                            http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

I have to say, The blue Astra should never have been delivered to the customer with your plates on. Whilst Aston's had all the paperwork, they should have completed the cherished transfer. It doesn't take that long ffs!

Comment

Working...
                              X