This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top gear back

Just thought i would let everyone know top gear is back this sunday lets hope its an actual series this time and not a few episodes

woohoo now sundays will be cool again 4 a wee bit
    www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
    www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

Yeah sounds good

Comment

Originally posted by scoobieeccosse View Post
        woohoo now sundays will be cool again 4 a wee bit
        i agree

Comment

bus racing this series great, cant wait will be in audience tommorrow at earls court filming sunday show.woooohooo

Comment

Originally posted by shazoo666 View Post
            Just thought i would let everyone know top gear is back this sunday lets hope its an actual series this time and not a few episodes
            So was it a really short series? I'm sure it was, only seemed to last about 5 weeks! I'd rather they spent les money and ran it for a few months and reviewed more cars. Like my damn Corsa!!! (But then I guess I'll only be told the Clio is better........)

Comment

my m8 was in blackpool last month, and he saw the stig walking down the seafront with a camera crew.

Comment

yeah it was a really short series dont know if you can even call it that. yeah i agree but i suppose some of the things they do must cost them a fortune... hmmm the stig in blackpool i have been there i cant think what he could be doing there another race?

Comment

cant wait best show on the tv.looks like the stig gets the veyron around the track
                  sigpic

Comment

Glad to have something new - fed up of watching repeats on Dave

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
                      Glad to have something new - fed up of watching repeats on Dave
                      Tell me about it
                      Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Originally posted by Nath View Post
                        Tell me about it
                        It's bitter sweet though - especially if you catch one that you missed out on lol

Astra

Comment

i saw an advert before and theyre racing trucks, looks to be brill. Cant wait.

Comment

I can't wait to find out what's going on with the lorries in the adverts..

Comment

The Top Gear team where in Blackpool to switch on the Illuminations, they did one of their 'races' to see who pulled the switch, but I wont spoil it.

Sundays show was filmed on Wednesday gone, features trucks and a 'cold' star in the car.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Working...
                              X