Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Staffordshire Bull Terrier owners in here?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Staffordshire Bull Terrier owners in here?

Hi,

As the title suggests really I have got 2 Charlie, 3 years old and Jake, 8 months old?

Mark
    sigpic

yeah ive got 1 hes called sam hes 8.

Comment

also got an overweight smelly jack russle called cleo

Comment

Originally posted by crispi chris View Post
        also got an overweight smelly jack russle called cleo
        is that to keep chavs out of garden lol

Comment

Originally posted by daz View Post
          is that to keep chavs out of garden lol
          lol well she does like sitting in the garden shes like her own company shes not like the staf who likes to sit where ever i am most of the time on my knee knocking my beer over trying to get as close to me as he can

Comment

myns called holly shes a babe
            WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

i must be the only person who dont like staffys.

Comment

I have one, Maddison, shes 4 now and so soft. They are the most loving loyal dogs and not nasty in any way.

Comment

Haven't got one but want one. They are such lovely dogs. Despite what some ppl think of them they are content and friendly. Unless you've trained them to be aggressive they are soft as anything.

Hint hint scoobs

Comment

Originally posted by terry1974terry View Post
                    I have one, Maddison, shes 4 now and so soft. They are the most loving loyal dogs and not nasty in any way.
                    i agree,

i think they r the best dogs to have with children my kids when they were smaller would pull his ears sit on him etc and he just let them.

Comment

i had a staffie cross pitbull (yes chavvy i no) but the little fooker chewed my house to bits, so i had him from 10 wks old and had to get rid of him when he was 10 months as the missus was moaning about looking after him whilst i was working, wish i'd have kept my dog (snoop) and got rid of her now though, staffies are very good dogs though and i'll definately have another in the near future
                      Arden Blue Astra GSI... Z20 LEH engine/Vxr brakes...stage 2 AET turbo...Dbilas manifold....RS tuning mapped....305/350 ftlb's..... More to come soon!

Comment

It must def be just me, i think they are ugly dogs, kinda mean looking...not my cuppa...each to their own tho...

Comment

i've got one, she is 4 called Jada!

Comment

Originally posted by ZaffyBabe View Post
                            Haven't got one but want one. They are such lovely dogs. Despite what some ppl think of them they are content and friendly. Unless you've trained them to be aggressive they are soft as anything.

Hint hint scoobs
                            My daughters staffy has just had pups real good pedigree if anyone interested.

Comment

i have two mother (12) son (
                              Astra VXR, Power Red with Hints of Gloss Black and the full PPP setup...... NOW GONE
                              Mazda 3 MPS Aluminum silver. Standard for now......
                              Astra CDTI 200 bhp No smoke No poke!!

If in Doubt Flat Out 'Colin Macrae'

Comment

Working...
                              X