This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's it going to be

Who do you put your money on, Lewis Hamilton or Felipe Massa ???

I hope lewis can pull it out the bag... come on Lewis!!!!!
    my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

to be honest a hope massa wins starting to get fed up with all the hype with Lewis Hamilton i mean dont get me wrong hes a good driver but why on earth when he wins do we need to listen to them talking with his dad or brother when other drivers win its like well done the end but with lewis its like he is the only one in f1

Comment

lewis for me, had to put up ith so much **** now time to give some back.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
      www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Lewis for me

com' on peeps where is the patriotism?

I appreciate not every one likes him ( i am not one of those)

but at the end of the day he is a British driver ...is he not

so support him , unless you want a Brazilian to walk off with it.....

Watch out for Raikkonen and Alonso!!! wouldn't surprise me if they , how can we say make Lewis's race a tad more like a demolition Derby...Ron needs to pay Kovalinen to take them out

Comment

Brit or Brazilian?

Lewis can drive a canny race today and stay out of trouble, no need to go balls out for a win, 4th place will do and if its raining as forecasters have predicted then the Ferrari's will end up beached anyway
          Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

hopefully the pit guys at ferrari, will screw up again ...maybe forget to put petrol in massa's car

Comment

Massa will win today but Lewis only has to finish in the top 5 to take the championship...so come on Lewis!!

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
                Massa will win today but Lewis only has to finish in the top 5 to take the championship...so come on Lewis!!
                top man smokin

Comment

i really hope hamilton i really do but knowing how we fair in britain, u no massa will win somehow, fingers crossed for hamilton though

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

i jus hope hamilton keeps his calm head screwed on and doesnt break under the pressure like he did last year...

if he concentrates on just finishing in the top 5 and doesnt get 2 greedy i think he has every chance of taking the title today
                    Astra Edition #105
                    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

hear hear

Comment

Watch out for Raikkonen and Alonso!!! wouldn't surprise me if they , how can we say make Lewis's race a tad more like a demolition Derby...Ron needs to pay Kovalinen to take them out [/QUOTE]

Totally agree with that, Lewis is just gonna have to watch out...you know Kimi will cover Massas rear so it'll be one hell of a drive if Lewis can get to the front....can't see that though but would be really really great to see it!!

Comment

Originally posted by weeyin View Post
                          to be honest a hope massa wins starting to get fed up with all the hype with Lewis Hamilton i mean dont get me wrong hes a good driver but why on earth when he wins do we need to listen to them talking with his dad or brother when other drivers win its like well done the end but with lewis its like he is the only one in f1
                          I can totally see where your coming from there. The constant rinsing and hype just makes the Hamilton fever a little ott. Of course for us I hope lewis does it, but massa might not get another chance with Kimi being no1, so I'm not too fussed either way.

Comment

my point sitting here before the race and would u belive we have spoke to lewis hamiltons dad already this in my veiw wastes f1

Comment

Working...
                            X