• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stafforshire bull terrier content

Here are my two Staffs:

Charlie 3 years old

Jake as a pup on the right:

Right now for the bad news. Charlie is the best staff in the world so well behaved, but Jake on the other hand is a little more, lets say adventurous and believe it or not trys to bully Charlie.

I have a dog gate seperating the kitchen and living room and Jake always trys to jump it to which he has succedded as few times:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=B3r9NMraOns

Anyway I come down from sleeping after a nightshift around 6pm and come down to this:

Also started pissing a little blood:

As soon as I seen it I was in tears straight away. Took him the vets straight away after hours and the vet noticed he also pulled the inside claw on his front right paw out. All underneath was grazed where he caught himself too.

To my suprise it only cost me £24 for two injections as it looks alot worse than what it actually was. Tbh honest when I was cleaning it all up it lookied like a murder scene, like in the warehouse in resevoir dogs!!!!

Anyway he's fine now, but has been alot quieter lately.

Mark
    Last edited by Mark; 2 November 2008, 12:36 PM.
    sigpic

Jesus mate, it looks like a blood bath. Glad the old boys alright, bet your heart must have dropped when you seen all of this though. Bless him!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane_Eddie View Post
      Jesus mate, it looks like a blood bath. Glad the old boys alright, bet your heart must have dropped when you seen all of this though. Bless him!
      As I saw him he just looked at me as if to say "look what I've done!". he didn't seem in pain at all, but then again staff's have a very high pain barrier, just as well really!
      sigpic

Comment

What happened?
        Astra VXR, Power Red with Hints of Gloss Black and the full PPP setup...... NOW GONE
        Mazda 3 MPS Aluminum silver. Standard for now......
        Astra CDTI 200 bhp No smoke No poke!!

If in Doubt Flat Out 'Colin Macrae'

Comment

Originally posted by earley View Post
          What happened?
          He was trying to jump over the gate and I'm guessing that he caught all the underside of him on the top of the gate. He ahs scabs under his arms legs now which are starting to heal. Also his claw is starting to grow back slowly.

Mark
          sigpic

Comment

you can buy a taller gate for there m8, we have one on our stairs, its massive. I think we got it from argos i think. Its a proper dog gate. Stop him from trying to jump it.
            sigpic
            Burg blood in my veins.... Ice cool Baby!
            !!Warning a VXR may inspire confidence!! Now for sale
            http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ds-and-stanced!

Comment

We only need one thread.... Follow me

Comment

Working...
              X