This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont drink and drive (or ride a bike)

had way too much to drink last nite, got up to go fishing at 5.30 and decided best not to drive to my mates. my bike is broke so jumped on the wifes purple bike. on the way there theres a speed camera down a big hill.(can u guess wat happened next?) i was still a bit drunk and thought it would be funny as, to try set it off. so i peddled the little purple thing as fast as my legs would go, about 10 meters before i hit the camera, i hit a pile of leaves, lost control and skidded about 5 meters half on the grass half on the tarmac. i got up with a few scrapes and winded but the bike is a write off!

so be warned dont drink and ride.

LOL this is comedy at its best mate! LOL

Comment

its comedy now but this morning i kissed my a*s good bye.lol

Comment

Originally posted by crispi chris View Post
        its comedy now but this morning i kissed my a*s good bye.lol
        Good call on not driving though mate, it seems the bike was too fast to control haha different beast though, being a rear wheel drive

Comment

i was gutted, if that pile of leaves wasnt there i could have been famous. i mite put a claim in 'i will tell the council', "i hurt my self cause u lot dont sweep the streets"
          council man- "weve measured ure skid marks,why were you going so fast?"
          me- "i thought i could get a free picture taken, so i peddled like a **** to set the camera off!" dam those leaves! do you think it would stand up in court?

Comment

Believe it or not being 'drunk in charge' of a pedal cycle is an offence for which you could be arrested............

Comment

lol true frank spencer moment

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
                Believe it or not being 'drunk in charge' of a pedal cycle is an offence for which you could be arrested............
                dont think theyed of done me for it, they would hav struggled to stop lafin at me. i wasnt hammered just a bit merry.lol. wish id have been in fancy dress as well, now youve got a you tube hit.

Comment

very true a friend of mine was charged of being drunk in charge of a pedal bike, whilst going down a public road on his mobile phone!!! he managed to go through a red light as well lol...

he got away with a large fine and no points/convictions, lucky boy!!

Looking back, it could he resulted in a fatal consequence and at the time i did tell him he was a right T.1.T !!! needless to say he behaves himself now, as taxi's are always readily available!

Comment

would you hav arrested me if you were on your rounds? i thought i was doing the rite thing not takin the car.would i have got a speeding fine as well if id hav achived my goal?

Comment

i have heard of peeps drunk on cycles being taken to court...after all your on the road and are obliged to follow the highway code...and as funny as it may be to see a chap drunk on a bike and also seem harmless.... on a serious note you can be come a threat to other road users safety

Comment

Originally posted by matrix View Post
                        i have heard of peeps drunk on cycles being taken to court...after all your on the road and are obliged to follow the highway code...and as funny as it may be to see a chap drunk on a bike and also seem harmless.... on a serious note you can be come a threat to other road users safety
                        not at 5.30am surely. i could hav been 1 of those numpty's who took the car instead.

Comment

Originally posted by crispi chris View Post
                          not at 5.30am surely. i could hav been 1 of those numpty's who took the car instead.
                          lol... not taking the car ...top decision...was just saying that although it seems ok to be on a push bike, its still not technically a wise move...as jay said , some forces will pull you and make an issue of it !

Comment

Originally posted by matrix View Post
                            lol... not taking the car ...top decision...was just saying that although it seems ok to be on a push bike, its still not technically a wise move...as jay said , some forces will pull you and make an issue of it !
                            i know its not wise my a*S and my ribs are sore.that'll teach me. couldnt do it again if i wanted, her bikes a write off. even though it was wrong and hurt, i still keep on replaying it in my mind and laughing at myself. wat a t.i.t i am.

Comment

Lol

we all write talent cheques our bodies cant cash......at some point in our lives lol

Comment

Working...
                              X