This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burg stickrs...

hi, does anoyone know on here how they come...?

I mean are they black faing out to clear so they can go on any colour car or do they have to be colour coded..... i.e black fading to red?
    sigpic

Corsa VXR Z16LER2008 ~ Silvertech Bulbs ~ Miltek Race FULL De-Cat ~ PI 30mm Springs ~ Diblas Flowmaster ~ Samcos & DV26d ~ Corts Stg-1 Map ~ boost guage ~ Dashhawk ~ 5k HIDs ~ AFL's ~ 18's ~ Rear Tints

They are individual squares but applied as one - is that what you were after?

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
      They are individual squares but applied as one - is that what you were after?

i knew that that part, its where they fade out....? is that clear or colour coded...
      sigpic

Corsa VXR Z16LER2008 ~ Silvertech Bulbs ~ Miltek Race FULL De-Cat ~ PI 30mm Springs ~ Diblas Flowmaster ~ Samcos & DV26d ~ Corts Stg-1 Map ~ boost guage ~ Dashhawk ~ 5k HIDs ~ AFL's ~ 18's ~ Rear Tints

Comment

Originally posted by Mikie View Post
        i knew that that part, its where they fade out....? is that clear or colour coded...
        Here's a pic of Jackvxr's Burg - shows the squares just getting progressively lighter not clear

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
          Here's a pic of Jackvxr's Burg - shows the squares just getting progressively lighter not clear

now where is going 'clearer' is that white vynal or clear?
          sigpic

Comment

Just had a look at mine close up and i'm about 90% sure the fading ones are clear.

Comment

Originally posted by BainzyVXR View Post
              Just had a look at mine close up and i'm about 90% sure the fading ones are clear.
              LEDGE.....
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X