Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im so ill :(

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Im so ill :(

    Stuck in work and i am so ill!!

    Cant breath through my nose, coughing and everythin head is pounding so not fun

    im dreading what the weather will be like in Jan feb if its this cold in nov
    sigpic

  • #2
    Originally posted by xshexisusannex View Post
    Stuck in work and i am so ill!!

    Cant breath through my nose, coughing and everythin head is pounding so not fun

    im dreading what the weather will be like in Jan feb if its this cold in nov
    we have here 17 Celsius now
    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

    Comment


    • #3
      Go home then and curl up in bed then! I would!

      But is that cause I'm a man therefore a slight cough means I am dying?

      Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

      Clique #14

      Comment


      • #4
        Ha yeah that might have something to so with it.

        Its just awful, i have so munch to do in work today and our systems have been down all day so far, and im leaving at 3 for the docs!!!

        I think i have flue everythin aches
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Well go home to bed anyway if you can't do your work there not missing out on anything are they..

          Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

          Clique #14

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by xshexisusannex View Post
            Ha yeah that might have something to so with it.

            Its just awful, i have so munch to do in work today and our systems have been down all day so far, and im leaving at 3 for the docs!!!

            I think i have flue everythin aches

            You are wasting the Doctors time with flu. Just go home and take some paracetamol and drink lots of fluid.
            sigpic

            www.courtenaysport.co.uk
            for all your tuning needs.....
            01692 404313.

            Comment


            • #7
              Urgently required for delivery to Susanne :-

              1 Blanket
              1 Comfy Jim Jams
              1 bowl of soup
              1 Box set of either Friends/Sex In the City/Ugly Betty


              Astra

              Comment


              • #8
                Make it chicken soup and the back catolgue of the A Team and I'll have a aid package too Z

                I'm feeling a bit down as well *cough* *cough*

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R i c h a r d View Post
                  Go home then and curl up in bed then! I would!

                  But is that cause I'm a man therefore a slight cough means I am dying?
                  aka man flu

                  Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                  www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by stevenandalex View Post
                    You are wasting the Doctors time with flu. Just go home and take some paracetamol and drink lots of fluid.
                    Not going to docs for flu
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Oh dear oh dear oh dear




























                      What then?

                      Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

                      Clique #14

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        How you feelin' now. I've had the most unproductive day in work ever. No sick excuse though, just lazy excuse. Exercising has done in my brain as well as my big muscels

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Poor Sue , get well soon . A least you can't get man flu .
                          CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
                          sigpic

                          Gone but not forgotten .
                          MPS takes the edge off though !

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X