This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• torque of the devil

has anyone ever used torque of the devil for any rolling road days as i have a friend who is thinking off attending one was wondering if they are any good??
    for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

Very very good, I'm off there on Saturday.
    I have a difference of opinion to you.

Comment

Give me results that were false but thats because they never used enogh cold air for my turbo dnt let that stop anyone tho !
      sigpic

Team HARD.
      ...I'm a Regal dare devil...

Comment

Originally posted by js_VXR View Post
        Give me results that were false but thats because they never used enogh cold air for my turbo dnt let that stop anyone tho !
        when was this?? any other problems??
        for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

Comment

ummm?

Got a date somewhere?

They said it was audiable denanation on the dyno regal said if that was it would have blown up by now it was 22 the day at torque of the devil regal was freezing around 8 or 9 alot better temp for the turbo it was a better result that day than torque of the devil.
          sigpic

Team HARD.

Comment

cheers will pass the info on

Comment

K mate.
              sigpic

Team HARD.

Comment

Working...
              X