X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went out in an E90 M3 Coupe today...

...and it's awesome.

08 plate, was my colleagues 40th birthday present from his wife!! In black, he took us out for a quick spin, its rapid and so much power - nailing it in 3rd and changing upto 4th had the back end stepping out as the chassis tried to cope with the power.

But the best thing was the noise - wringing the V8 upto 8000rpm is absolutely mind blowing - if I had it I'd drive around in 3rd just to hear it!

Serious good car, serious quick and amazingly refined when you don't want it to be - probably the most "uncompromised, compromised" car I've been in. I want one!

this the new one with carbon roof? my mates dad has one in white looks sweeeet
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

pfffffffffft i had one i traded it in for the Corsa

yea right would love a M3 mmmmmmmmmmmm love the noise it makes!
      Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Yep - with the carbon roof and all the fruit on it. Very nice. Even hands you the seatbelt!

Comment

Originally posted by mfurse View Post
          Yep - with the carbon roof and all the fruit on it. Very nice. Even hands you the seatbelt!
          my dad used to have one of these in black....

traded in his 330ci for it when it first came out, had it from new

he had 2 lose it as hes gone bust tho

he let me drive ot once and my god...as an 18 year old i can honestly say i wont be gettin anything as quick as that for a while!!

did he have the 'm' button on when he put his foot down??
          Astra Edition #105
          Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Working...
          X