X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photography help needed

to the enthusiasts/proffesionals#
    my mate is after buying a dslr but not sure which one, he has a budget of max £500, somehting which is good for a beginner level......
    any help would be aprreciated, he has seen quite a few but torn which one would be best
    sigpic
    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Canon 450d I would say, but I am a canon man, great camera all round, I have the 400d which I bought a few weeks before they announced the 450 ! Has a fully auto mode for beginners to suss the thing out with as well ..

Comment

I've got the Canon 450d and its good. It will be even better when I work out how to use it .
      CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
      sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
      MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

2nd the 450D

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Though having said that my Dad has a Sony and there is a cheap one here:
          http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0011U9U9A

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

400d here
            Tech2 Diagnostics
            Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
              Though having said that my Dad has a Sony and there is a cheap one here:
              http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0011U9U9A
              cheers
              sigpic
              GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Originally posted by vxr bad boy View Post
                to the enthusiasts/proffesionals#
                my mate is after buying a dslr but not sure which one, he has a budget of max £500, somehting which is good for a beginner level......
                any help would be aprreciated, he has seen quite a few but torn which one would be best
                The Misses uses canon 450d cant fault it great camera

Comment

i have a Canon 30D and its an awesome piece of kit even for a beginner like me as its been superceeded by the 40D if you can get a hold of one its well worth the money
                  Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Working...
                  X