This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Focus ST (silly Boy)

On way down M8 last night on way back from Buchannan Bus station, I saw a very funny sight.

Sittiing at a steady 70-75 was me singin away to the radio and about 4 or 5 car lenghts behind me was a lovely M3 probably doin the same

Anyway as the M3 goes to overtake me out of nowhere an Orange Focus ST come flyin up behind the M3 flashing his lights trying to get him to move over (Focus boy with baseball cap on at 11.00pm, where exactly is the blinding sun)

Anyway back to story - at this point I think M3 guy got slightly annoyed as he dropped a gear and floored it and focus boy's face was a picture as his m8's started laughing cause the M3 completely left him and I nearly P**sed myself laughing, what was he thinkin (I'm orange and sporty so I must be faster)
    It made my night at least.

Silly boys and there silly toys

Comment

that's a you've been tango'd moment!!

Comment

haha bloody asbo's

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Was he one of ours? Actually as he had a chav cap on i doubt it but it might be funny to post up if he was!

Comment

that sounds me like that: skoda vs lambo...

http://www.peoplecorporation.org/pos...amborghini.jpg
            MB E63s AMG
            MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
            Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
            Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Maybe he thought "If I try extra hard the M3's 100bhp extra won't matter and having 4 people in my car won't slow mine down"

Oh forgot to mention twasn't just M3 that left him, after a while I got fed up sitting behind him aswell. mind you after gettin his ***** handed to him by the M3 I don't think he was in the mood to play anyway.

but I never did catch that M3, he was well gone.

Comment

Voxer, a tuned Vectra can do the same Can also annoy Audi R8's by sitting with them and Porsche Carrera 4 owners get annoyed when you push them down the road

Comment

God you guys in your veccys are such bullies

Comment

Hell yes Nothing better than seeing the very annoyed look of a guy in an expensive porsche while hes being pushed by a car not even half its price with a vauxhall badge on it

Comment

Lmao @ the part where he flashed his lights for the M3 to move...what exactly was that going to achieve apart from ownage

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                        Hell yes Nothing better than seeing the very annoyed look of a guy in an expensive porsche while hes being pushed by a car not even half its price with a vauxhall badge on it

was you road testing sparky's at the time????
                        for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                          Voxer, a tuned Vectra can do the same Can also annoy Audi R8's by sitting with them and Porsche Carrera 4 owners get annoyed when you push them down the road
                          Yup and can't wait to get mine done (savin up right now)
                          Standard Veccie would leave a Focust ST anyway so now I'm wonderin "what would yours do to them" I'm kinda thinkin slaughtered

Comment

Originally posted by Voxer View Post
                            Yup and can't wait to get mine done (savin up right now)
                            Standard Veccie would leave a Focust ST anyway so now I'm wonderin "what would yours do to them" I'm kinda thinkin slaughtered
                            With a similarly modded ST i should think it would be about equal actually!

Comment

A standard corsa VXR will give a **** ST a run for its money.
                              CORSA VXR & NISSAN 200sx Turbo!!!!!

Nissan running at 260+ BHP !!!!! bye bye ST!!

1990 Starlet GT turbo project ! running Subaru WRX turbo !

Comment

Working...
                              X