This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise!

Well my gf is prone to get upset over little things. Today she got a phone call from her bank (HSBC) to come in and speak to them, so she did.

When she went in she was told that her bank account had been closed due to a company (3 Mobile) trying to take £6 out of it, apparntly its for mobile phone insurance which she did not take out with them.

She phoned 3 Mobile to see what they say and to there records they show NO mobile insurance was taken out with them.

So to me this seems that 3 Mobile have broken the law trying to access themselves to her bank account and for them trying to do so has closed her bank account which she needs.

What can be done about this? can 3 mobile be sued over this?

Comments people if you understand my long blog
    Corsa Has Left The Building

id first find out how much they have taken out then ring up asking for a refund (aka give them a chance to sort it out) get all your gf's bank statments as that will be your evidence. If they dont play ball go too citizense advise they are really good and will help you out.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
    www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

But 3 mobile say they dont have any record of trying to take any money from her account but the bank says it is them

Comment

Originally posted by Nath View Post
        But 3 mobile say they dont have any record of trying to take any money from her account but the bank says it is them
        get the bank to send you a letter with everytime they have taken money out.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
        www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Why would they close the account?

Was there £6 in there for 3mobile to take?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
            Why would they close the account?

Was there £6 in there for 3mobile to take?
            No she doesnt use that account much, she only puts the money in there for bills she knows about.

Comment

Working...
            X