This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Elections

As you know, the US elections are today.... So, if you were american, who would you vote for.
    John McCain
    18.75%
    Barack Obama
    70.83%
    Neither
    10.42%

The poll is expired.

Looks like it's a pretty much done deal for Obama!
    I think the world would be a dangerous place if McCain won.....

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
      i cant help but agree, another george bush,no thanks
      sigpic
      GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Obama all the way

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post

I would tend to agree but *flame suit on and apology letter sent to Sparticus* America is still largely racist in certain areas, and votes may differ to whats been said.

Comment

I hope that for America's sake - if not for the world's sake too - Obama wins the election. Whatever happens over there has a knock on effect for ourselves in the UK and if McCain was to win, then things would surely only be worse than they already are, with the credit crunch, etc. It would be like voting in G W Bush for another term in office.
            sigpic
            Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
              I hope that for America's sake - if not for the world's sake too - Obama wins the election. Whatever happens over there has a knock on effect for ourselves in the UK and if McCain was to win, then things would surely only be worse than they already are, with the credit crunch, etc. It would be like voting in G W Bush for another term in office.
              Probably worse.......McCain is saying he wants to go on one more mission!!!
              A 72 year old Vietnam vet with PTSD on his last mission!! Does the world need him on one more mission?? ................... No thanx!!

Comment

Well Obama done it.......Can you imagine the buzz he must've had last night....Amazin!!

Comment

finally ...........now lets hope he does a better job than bush

btw the guy who has been pretty much ruling th world for the last 8 years

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/blog/editor.../article/7847/
                  sigpic
                  GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Really pleased for Obama and of course for America. Maybe there's a chance the world can try to get back on track again, ..let's hope so.
                    sigpic
                    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Working...
                    X