X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mischievous night

worst you did when you were young ,

me and mates took wheels of next doors car and left it on bricks , it was only a rusty metro and once he got his wheels back he did see the funny side of it

my car is now garaged until thursday what with mischievous night & bonfire night .
    don`t fancy any rockets landing on my car + the little gits doing owt tonight just for a so called laugh .

We used to put cars in fishboxes, one under each wheel *lol* I remember one guy got his volvo GLT filled with hedgehogs !! (Nothing to do with me btw )

Comment

Ive done all sorts of silly things when I was younger, never been a young tearaway robbing things and stuff like that, but to say that my pranks 'inconvenienced' people would be an understatement

Comment

Originally posted by Shane_Eddie View Post
        Ive done all sorts of silly things when I was younger, never been a young tearaway robbing things and stuff like that, but to say that my pranks 'inconvenienced' people would be an understatement
        example ?????

Comment

I used to p**** my mum off when i was playing outside like climbing the lamposts and over peoples fences. She calls me in and grounds me and sends me to my room. I would just climb out my window jump on to the grass then go play with my mates again.

Mum didnt realise until an hour n abit later but i had a sore **** after that lmao.

i was a lil sh** when i was younger, too many stories to tell.

I nearly got arrested off the hong kong army police when i was 2
          Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Me and a few mates set a cliff on fire, all the gause and stuff! that was funny!

Comment

Slept with my aunty once!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ray vxr View Post
                sigpic
                GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

too many stories, too many girls, too much mischief. sneeking girls in to the house when i lived at home was always fun. ripping off a lay-dee friends basque in the middle of a nightclub dancefloor was entertaining!! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ray vxr View Post

FPMSL

Comment

Originally posted by FrankBooshank View Post
                      too many stories, too many girls, too much mischief. sneeking girls in to the house when i lived at home was always fun. ripping off a lay-dee friends basque in the middle of a nightclub dancefloor was entertaining!! lol.
                      mischievous night not what you do every friday night

Comment

in my mispent youth i was a member of a gang called the 'Blue Banana's'
                        there was around 20 of us in the gang and we all had the same mischievious nature, most of the time we were just an annoyance to the locals by being vociferous at whoever's house we happened to meet at,
                        we were never violent just high spirited and wanting a laugh.
                        well one day we decided to play a prank on drivers on the dual carriageway close to where we lived, seeing as some of us were militaria enthusiasts we dressed up as german soldiers and went to 'play' on the dual carriageway,
                        now only about 4 of us had proper german helmets and replica smg's and a few of the rest just wore peaked caps and greatcoats.
                        well what we did was...
                        we thought we would stand in a line beside the road and 'Halt' traffic and pretend that Das reich had returned and we were checking papers etc.
                        most cars would just drive past and ignore us but one old fella did stop!
                        now this old fella must have fought in the war because it seemed like he was having a heart attack so 2 of the guys ran to a nearby house for help,
                        ambulance (and police) arrived and the poor fella was taken away to hospital
                        we were dumbstruck . given a very stern telling off by the police and our 'equipment' was confiscated. the policeman did say to us that the old fella was being taken to hospital for observation only so we were all relieved at that.
                        the Blue Banana's never again caused annoyance or were 'mischeivous' in any way.
                        Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Havin a drunken nite in a club with a lovely young lady, we decided to walk home both bit drunk and ended up stopping on post house raoundabout, chester

we were lets just say half naked and havin fun not realising 2 coppers were sitting in there little panda car watching both of us

i got a fair ticking off, one of them did say though, i had some balls, (why thanks officer haha) he meant for doing it there in the middle of every taxi and car going past on a sat nite, i did wonder why so many people were beeping

lets just say it brings smile to my face when remember copper giving me a tickign off, but trying to grab a sneaky stare at my women haha

probably to much info, (if so ill shut up and sorry haha)

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

I got sent home from school for bringing pyrotechnics into a lesson and setting them off!!

cant say what else we use to do but if i did it now would have anti terriost police after me!!

Comment

bet none of you southerners even know when mischievous night is !

its a northern thing. I mentioned it when i lived in leicester and they didnt have a clue what i was on about.

Comment

Working...
                              X