This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nuringburgring track

has anyone on this site ever organised a mass drive to the ring or could this be done for next year?

green hell club mate ..............we went this year and are goin next
    WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Also the FOCUSSTOC have done 5 trips out there so far and will be looking to do another 3 next year! Hoping to tie one of them up with the Green Hell Club too! Would be a great sight in the car park!

Comment

ill get to see your fishy face then lol

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
          ill get to see your fishy face then lol
          It gets even fishier after a shed load of Jagermeister! Where do you stay out there Paul?

Comment

hotel am tarigan or somthing like that mate

Comment

Originally posted by fishface31a View Post
              It gets even fishier after a shed load of Jagermeister! Where do you stay out there Paul?
              it sure does

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
                hotel am tarigan or somthing like that mate
                Nice choice! The best steaks ever! We usually try and pop up the Pistenklasse for an evening!

Originally posted by Mandy VXR View Post
                it sure does
                You only saw the next day effects Mandy! Think yourself lucky you were spared the full effect!

Comment

Nice choice! The best steaks ever! We usually try and pop up the Pistenklasse for an evening!

You only saw the next day effects Mandy! Think yourself lucky you were spared the full effect!
                  thats what you think, we saw you on the night too

Comment

thats what you think, we saw you on the night too
                    OMG! Was i that drunk that i dont remember! Oh hang on that was at Am Tiergarten wasnt it! You were too shy to come over lol!

Comment

OMG! Was i that drunk that i dont remember! Oh hang on that was at Am Tiergarten wasnt it! You were too shy to come over lol!
                      well it were'nt just you and yes it was am tirgarten and way too shy to come over

Comment

well it were'nt just you and yes it was am tirgarten and way too shy to come over
                        You shouldnt have been were a nice crowd and it would have been a good laugh!

Comment

You shouldnt have been were a nice crowd and it would have been a good laugh!

i know that now seen as we are 1 of 2 vxrs that turn up to the ST meets no longer scared there a great bunch of guys too

Comment

i know that now seen as we are 1 of 2 vxrs that turn up to the ST meets no longer scared there a great bunch of guys too
                            All the VXR owners its been my pleasure to meet have been top people too!

Comment

All the VXR owners its been my pleasure to meet have been top people too!

Yay at last we all feeling the love and this thread so makes me wanna go back to germany

Comment

Working...
                              X