X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsa C VXR

a few of yous are members on ccuk!!!
    and it got me thinking what would a corsa Cvxr look like and what would the engine be??

I have a few pics of random photoshops i done but because Iam in work I cannot post pics up!

Would have though 1.6turbo (wouldnt keep up with the zlet boys on ccuk) 6 speed!! 190bhp would have been well fun with vxr styling!!

photoshops welcome wonder how much it would be to build one of these!
    Apps, Tech and Gaming
    CURRENT CAR - ASTRA VXR

well an astra g vxr in the flesh ....not

sigpic
    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Thats just beautiful...

Didn't LMF do a Corsa C in a VXR style? Think it was Z20LET. I seem to remember it being in TV a few months ago. Looked pretty much how I'd imagine a C VXR, although it was using regular Irmscher parts.

Comment

Do Vauxhall sell that as a vxr styling package????? lol

dunno about VXR Corsa 'C' but I know Vauxhall did a GSI concept I wish they had made it but I belive it was shelved as they were putting the time and money in to the VXR

Comment

Originally posted by vxr bad boy View Post
          well an astra g vxr in the flesh ....not

Wtf is that, it looks a right mess!

Comment

Originally posted by craigie89scotland View Post
            a few of yous are members on ccuk!!!
            and it got me thinking what would a corsa Cvxr look like and what would the engine be??

I have a few pics of random photoshops i done but because Iam in work I cannot post pics up!

Would have though 1.6turbo (wouldnt keep up with the zlet boys on ccuk) 6 speed!! 190bhp would have been well fun with vxr styling!!

photoshops welcome wonder how much it would be to build one of these!
            Where you been hiding wayne ellis did one corsa c 1.8 turbo, was running close too 300 bhp.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
            www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Pretty sure Johnathen had his *** wooped while in a 2.0T Vectra by a Corsa C with a Z20LEH out of a Zafira write off?

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Originally posted by R i c h a r d View Post
                Pretty sure Johnathen had his *** wooped while in a 2.0T Vectra by a Corsa C with a Z20LEH out of a Zafira write off?
                he did, but the leh was not standard apparently
                http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=29960
                sigpic
                GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Working...
                X