This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal Immigrants?

Now here's a thought . . . ..? If you are ready for the adventure of a lifetime, try this:
    A: Go to Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq illegally. Never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense.

B: Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family.

C: Demand bilingual nurses and doctors...

D: Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc.

E: Procreate abundantly.

F: Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive behaviour with, 'It is a cultural thing; you wouldn't understand.'

G: Keep your British identity strong. Fly your national flag from your rooftop, or proudly display it in your front window, or on your car bumper.

H: Speak only English at home and in public, and make sure that your children do likewise.

I: Demand classes on English culture in the Muslim school system.

J: Demand a local country driver license or national insurance number equivalent

K: This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimise your unauthorized, illegal, presence in Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq

L: Drive around with no MOT, tax or insurance and ignore local traffic laws.

M: Insist that local country law enforcement teaches English to all its officers...

N: Organize protest marches against your host country, inciting violence against non-Brits, non-Christians, and the government that let you in.

Good luck! You'll soon be dead.

It would never happen in Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq (or any other country in the world for that matter) except right
    here in the UK, because we are run by soft, politically correct politicians that are too scared to 'offend' anyone.

If you agree, pass it on.

If you don't, go ahead and try the above in Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq

sigpic
    Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and runaway. Death really hates that.

i Defo agree!

Comment

The UK is just one big free-for-all.
      "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

Comment

MB E63s AMG
        MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
        Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
        Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

have you ever thought to why some of them may flea there own country, do you spare a thought to there families?

Some people just do my head in, the world is never going to get people who are just so pigheaded and arrogant.

At the end of the day we need to make this place a better place so when our children and their children grow up it will be a better place.

i for one am going to do all I can to help try and make my area a better place to live!

Comment

Originally posted by pink princess View Post
            have you ever thought to why some of them may flea there own country, do you spare a thought to there families?

Some people just do my head in, the world is never going to get people who are just so pigheaded and arrogant.

At the end of the day we need to make this place a better place so when our children and their children grow up it will be a better place.

i for one am going to do all I can to help try and make my area a better place to live!

It's going to take a while for this country to get better as we are financially unstable and overloaded with system feeders draining all our paid tax from the honeypot.

Comment

when they flee they own country to get here most of them travel all the wat though the rest of europe so why don't they stay there instead of coming to britain??

the answer is easy if they get here they get everything they need to free the rest of europe will tell them to sling there hook
              for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

Comment

its there problem not ars, there are other ways of Britain helping there country, other than giving them a free pass to all are free services.

Comment

Spongers the lot of em!!!!!............I pay for childcare, school dinners, all my families NHS contributions, my council tax, my income tax, clothing, food, gas, electricity........need I go on........ both me and my wife work till all hours to provide this and they come and get it for free??

We get £16.00 child allowance a month.....Whoopee Doo!!

Your'e having a laugh if you think thats fair!

Comment

Don't get me started on this one, Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rose tinted glasses anyone???

Comment

Originally posted by JayJay69 View Post
                      Don't get me started on this one, Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rose tinted glasses anyone???
                      Can you imagin if the country was run by a woman? lol

Comment

Great, help more tax dodgers etc come in to our tiny little overcrowded recession facing island. Im in agreement for a multi cultural britain and im i in no way racist and do not condone racist behaviour of anykind however, immigration is clearly a problem and our patheticaly soft politically correct buuulshit laws do any of us any favours. I been in places where the degeneration of areas, once the prime location to live, are now awful due to overcrowding and immigrants etc its horrendous! House prices dropping due to the credit crunch?!?!?! dont make me laugh, they went to shiiiit years ago. The areas are scruffy, violent and always busy with people with no jobs.

Take Australia's immigration policy - works perfectly. Yet no ones says its impeding on 'human rights 'craaap. Why cant we follow their lead?

Oh and to quote, why do you think they flee their own countrys?? cause ITS A FREE RIDE HERE!!!
                        Last edited by YTVXR; 6 November 2008, 06:30 PM.

Comment

imagine u live in pakistan ??

would u not want to come over here ??

think ur rant was a bit over the top

Comment

How about the Afgahnistan woman with 7 kids (husband nowhere to be seen) that is costing the taxpayer £170,000 per year
                            sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

im working for immigrants at the mo, the standard we have to produce is very high! they also have brand new fridge frezzers,washers,cookers,carpets,curtains etc. all provided by who? there are security gates on the entrance and cameras for their safety! im not a racist but i can see why hard working folk with sweet ****** all are eaisily turned! these people have nearly got us booted off the job for starting at 8am wen they normally get up at 12pm ish!

Comment

Working...
                              X