This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show of hands pls

Hands up how braved the cold yesterday and cleaned thier pride n joy!!!
    Yes......
    0%
    No......
    0%
    Thought about it put didnt......
    0%

Yes I did...

Proof here

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...pic.php?t=3411

Comment

i have no proof, but i polished her for the first time!!!!!!!!!

she looks very sparkly

although when i went out this morning, id missed bits around the lights, the grille, the bump strips, urgh. such a pain to clean!

Comment

It was my first time on her aswell... decided I better start someday!!!

Comment

Pic

Iam at work,but ill post some pics up ltr...... Was i first time too as i only got it last saturday........

Comment

Re: Pic

Originally posted by VXR Racer
            Iam at work,but ill post some pics up ltr...... Was i first time too as i only got it last saturday........
            I've had it since July... yes I am a bad owner

Comment

Re: Pic

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
              Originally posted by VXR Racer
              I've had it since July... yes I am a bad owner
              mine gets washed ever saturday, but never polished, i cant be 'donkeyd'

Comment

Mine got washed when it was VERY dirty or I was off somewhere and needed it to look clean always done by a hand carwash place!! or I have to admit on 2 occasions an ARC! drivethru!!!

Comment

Mine got washed when it was VERY dirty or I was off somewhere and needed it to look clean always done by a hand carwash place!! or I have to admit on 2 occasions an ARC! drivethru!!!
                  argh!!

"scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch"

im sure i can hear it saying this when i go through one (in my other astra!)

Comment

Originally posted by VXRich
                    argh!!

"scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch"

im sure i can hear it saying this when i go through one (in my other astra!)
                    I was lucky also the place was new when I went there, done that megs clay and 3 step thing, but looking at it before the wash there wasn't any swirls and any scratches. Well what I noticed.

Comment

i cleaned it on saturday and was ****** on sunday and went with the Mrs to buy her a new car.........

Comment

Not yesterday but did on Saturday, did the whole interior too, including leather and vinyl treatments - only took about 5 hours :? but worth it

Comment

did the vectra st yesterday now dont look as if its been cleaned for weeks

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Know that feeling, drove to Dundee on Sunday, car manky on the outside now

Comment

cleaned mine yesterday usually do it every sat but it gets polished and waxed every week it's getting so easy to clean now thanks to marc's advise
                              sigpic
                              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                              M.U.F.C.
                              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                              X