This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THANKS

Thank you all for your comments,you all seem very nice but im sure there is a couple of nutters in here too .As i said im looking for a vxr at the minute but got to sort out a good deal,for my sins i currently drive a Seat Cupra Ooooh i just felt the knives.My seat dealer has been trying to sell me a new one from him but he cant match the vxr unless i buy the cupra which is about 20k.I can get a discount on a vxr so its looking good,i can get a basic car for about £17,641 which is a good saving but im not too sure what extras to get.If anybody can suggest the best extras to add on it would be great.

dont get cruse control can be fitted after for about £30 and quick tech 2
    £200 i think as option.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave

How or where can you get this done Dave?

Comment

get the full milltek as an option then you can do upgrades with a remap for about 500 quid mate , and the afl although dont know how much that is as for the nutters its that mel woman and her girly mates in here steer well clear of them
        sigpic
        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
        M.U.F.C.
        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by VXR.frank

get down to you local vxl dealer buy the stalk (pm alex_c he will even give you the part no) then fit it your self its easy then pop down your dealer and tel them its stoped working my get it done for free, if not you will have to pay for the tech 2 about anouther 30 quid every thing else you need is on the car when its bult.

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
            get the full milltek as an option then you can do upgrades with a remap for about 500 quid mate , and the afl although dont know how much that is as for the nutters its that mel woman and her girly mates in here steer well clear of them
            you know thats only going to bring it on down LOL

Comment

AFL IIRC its about £800. I've got it on my Vectra and I think its brilliant.

Personaly I'd spec Leather, specially this weather with the heated seats. I also think its looks much tidier.

Rear Parking Sensors
              19" Alloys

What other options are available on the Astra?

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                you know thats only going to bring it on down LOL
                do you think so dave ????
                sigpic
                stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                M.U.F.C.
                http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by VXR.frank

get down to you local vxl dealer buy the stalk (pm alex_c he will even give you the part no) then fit it your self its easy then pop down your dealer and tel them its stoped working my get it done for free, if not you will have to pay for the tech 2 about anouther 30 quid every thing else you need is on the car when its bult.
                  Thanks for that Dave.

Comment

Working...
                  X