This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New White Dials for VXR's

Ok.. I have commissioned a set of white dials from Lockwood international, a very well established and respected manufacturer of custom dials for the automotive industry,for the Astra vxr. I asked for these dials to illuminate with blue rings and blue numerics and to incorporate the vxr logo to light up in red and white when illuminated. I have attached some pics below for you to see what they have created.. They have also created a set of white dials with a red illumination instead of blue for those that would prefer this option. Sorry but I do not have these dials to show you as they are elsewhere but anybody interested I can obtain pics. Tomorrow I will also be receiving a silver set of dials with the blue illumination as another option yet again..and should there be any interest in the silver option but for red illumination then that may also be created..
    These dial cards will work with standard dial illumination and also with anyone that has had the smd conversion to either red, blue or white.
    There is a little tweaking to be done next week to make these perfect but I couldn't resist showing you the results so far....
    There are other dial card options available on the market but so far I have not been able to locate any that only highlight the dials and not the centre section aswell!! plus these dial cards will be on sale from lockwood for ONLY £40 retail but will be available from next week for vxronline members with a introductory code for £35..the code will be on here next week when the dial cards have been 100% completed..
    There will be a set for the Corsas too if there is enough interest in these..any one wanting these please pm me for details..
    Full fitting instructions accompany these dial cards and a How To will be on here next week....very easy mod for a GREAT gain!!
    Pm me with any Q's

Nxt Gen Speed detailer in the background...Good man.
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Oh nice dials..
      HeavenlyDetail
      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
        Nxt Gen Speed detailer in the background...Good man.
        EAGLE EYES!!

Comment

any chance of a silver and black?looks great by the way

Comment

Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
            any chance of a silver and black?looks great by the way
            silver and black?? Sorry not sure what you mean?? the silver will be silver dial fascias with either red or blue illumination...did you mean silver fascias with black illumination??

Comment

sorry, black dials with silver illumination is possible?

Comment

Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
                sorry, black dials with silver illumination is possible?
                Silver is a solid colour as it has a metallic in it so is not really a viable colour for illumination..The vx in the vxr was suggested as being done in silver but it just doesn't illuminate well...Have you seen anything illuminated in silver??....this maybe possible but probably will not be commercially viable..SORRY

Comment

looking good ian get some night time pics
                  sigpic
                  GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

nice very interested would like to see wot they are offering tho i.e the different colours very smart tho and liking this idea.

smoking you got enough orange in ya car lol, or is there more to come

nice work dude

Napa

Comment

Originally posted by vxr bad boy View Post
                      looking good ian get some night time pics
                      Yeah I will do but my phone takes really BAD pics of dial illuminations...tried doing that when Daz done my smd's but didn't do them justice...plus the dial cards also are having filters attached next week as there is a bit of smd glow at the moment which will be sorted next week...yeah give me a couple of hours....gotta do some posing first!!

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
                        Yeah I will do but my phone takes really BAD pics of dial illuminations...tried doing that when Daz done my smd's but didn't do them justice...plus the dial cards also are having filters attached next week as there is a bit of smd glow at the moment which will be sorted next week...yeah give me a couple of hours....gotta do some posing first!!
                        spam???
                        sigpic
                        GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

Originally posted by napa1985 View Post
                          nice very interested would like to see wot they are offering tho i.e the different colours very smart tho and liking this idea.

smoking you got enough orange in ya car lol, or is there more to come

nice work dude

Napa
                          you know I could've got them done in orange but resisted that....gonna get my needles done orange though
                          i did want the outer ring in orange but haven't seen an orange smd so settled for blueplus the smd that lights the numbers also lights the outer ring so couldn't do it!

Comment

Originally posted by vxr bad boy View Post
                            spam???
                            I don't do SPAM!! Leave me alone I'm going out!!

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
                              you know I could've got them done in orange but resisted that....gonna get my needles done orange though
                              i did want the outer ring in orange but haven't seen an orange smd so settled for blueplus the smd that lights the numbers also lights the outer ring so couldn't do it!
                              lol your mad , will have to give ya a shout next time i'm in yeovil

Comment

Working...
                              X