Clear All

• Evening.........

Can someone please explain FDA?

Thanks.

That a no?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankBooshank View Post
      That a no?
      Maybe you could say a bit more like... what parts you need to know more about and what your thoughts are...? People can chip in then...

What exactly do you want to know?
      Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
      sigpic

Comment

i don't really know anything about it to ask specific questions.

Comment

Finance Deposit Allowance, varies in size depending upon the model. You have to take GM finance, IIRK min is £3000 and should (people seem to have repaid straight away without penalty) be for a minimum term of 6 months. You will pay an interest rate slighty above standard finance and will have the usual fees.

But on most models as opposed to say interest free or reduced rate you can repay the loan and get the equivilent of free interest.

For example I think the current FDA on the astra is £2150, so take this over 12 months and your interest and fees will be say 750 so you end up with interst free and a discount of £1400.

Hope that helps

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

ok i understand, thanks moeman. so it doesn't really affect the price of the car?

Comment

It may do as the dealer may not offer any other discount from list but thats the fun of haggling, at the end of the day it is a subsidy from GM.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

oh right. cool. thanks buddy.

Comment

Working...
                X