This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'l never believe me

Had to go up to one of the bakery's earlier today (enfield) using the M25. One of the lads with me thought it would be funny to try spot people on there mobiles and take pictures of them, We were nearly there, i was in the 3rd lane when the lad in the passenger seat said OMG james look at this, the bloke next to us (in the middle lane) was reading a newspaper, was a big one like the telegraph. When he noticed us he just waved. Unbelieveable, anyone got any storys that can better that?

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
    www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Have seen them all,

Texting,
    Brushing their hair,
    Drinking coffee/tea from a mug (Actually cut me up so I returned the favour and hope he burnt his nads)

But forget all that - it's only speed that kills apparently

Astra

Comment

i was stunned how many people were on the phones

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
      www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by James_VXR View Post
        i was stunned how many people were on the phones
        I can truly believe it

Astra

Comment

Well i was driving down a country road with my missis coming up to a bend (taking my time) when a polish **** in his piece of **** car came skidding around the bend infront of me with his **** end in my lane!

He then swerved from left to right in and out mine and his own lane before managing to straigten it up, i slammed on the anchors and watched as he slid everywhere and narrowly avoided hitting me, scared my missus to death and if i had been 100 yards closer to that bend he would have hit me, he must have been doing 60-70mph on a notorious bend made for 30mph or less!

I was suprisingly calm though as i waited for him to hit me it was really weird! i suppose i wanted it to happen so i could knock the lviing **** out of the ****.

Comment

A while back I was in a traffic jam on the m1 whilst returning home one Friday afternoon, the traffic was only moving slowly I’d say about 10 mph when I looked in my rear view mirror only to notice the woman in the car behind me was applying her eye liner and doing her make up!!! When on for about 10 minutes, Was rather entertaining to watch as I had been stuck in the traffic for all most an hour.
            my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

i saw one car in me city witch was going on ring road - yes i know nothing special... but this one was going in oposite direction - as this ringroad is little bit different from standard here and the car had plate from different city... luckily nobody in oposite direction

and heart about one guy: highway, cell phone, map reading, night, about 180kph (111mph) on clock, all those things together - as nothing will be happend if this guy nearly hit cop car in emergency stopping lane
              MB E63s AMG
              MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
              Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
              Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

seen so many awful things, newspapers, maps, and one fella reading a novel on the steering wheel in the outside lane of M25 on a busy Monday morning
                sigpicAstra VXR Stage 2, 279.7bhp Petrol, 292.0 bhp LPG
                Zafira 222 BHP LPG (stage 1), 295 Petrol (stage 3)

Need any stainless bolts for your rocker cover or anywhere else on your motor? PM for a good price

Comment

I recently was driving to work earlier one morning so it was still dark. Anyways I come up behind a car on the motorway that was weaving slightly from left to right and going a bit slower that most others. When I passed the car the driver was a woman (student???) reading what looked like hand written notes with passenger light on.
                  On the motorway in the DARK!!

Comment

A police officer passed me in Kidderminster holding his mobile phone texting the other day . I was stationery in traffic when the officer passed me , he was clearly holding his phone texting .

Comment

A true story my dad told me once when he was on the Police motorway patrol, an elderly couple having a picnic on the central reservation of the M6, happy days before there were crash barriers and speed cameras. Well it was in the late 60's and motorways were still a novelty for some back then.

Comment

Originally posted by sandyVXR View Post
                        A while back I was in a traffic jam on the m1 whilst returning home one Friday afternoon, the traffic was only moving slowly I’d say about 10 mph when I looked in my rear view mirror only to notice the woman in the car behind me was applying her eye liner and doing her make up!!! When on for about 10 minutes, Was rather entertaining to watch as I had been stuck in the traffic for all most an hour.
                        At least she was stationery. I have seen someone applying mascara whilst driving!

Comment

we were on a dual carriage way and a guy drove past us shaveing

Comment

I often pass a guy (in his van) on the motorway early in the morning. He's always reading the news paper with the courtesy light on & 1 foot on the dash!! (whilst driving of course)

Comment

i once drove up behind someone who was either getting dressed or getting changed whilst driving at 60, he obviously had cruise control, i was stuck for ages behind this bloke as he put on his clothes it was wierd....but very comical to see him struggle with his shirt sleeves.. i once long time ago foolishly ate a full curry with popadoms whilst i was a delivery driver but i didn't want to eat a cold curry

Comment

Working...
                              X