This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailing companies?

Does anyone know of any companies that will do a top job polishing and cleaning.
    Im one of those people who dread washing the car nevermind polishing it.
    There are plenty of local valeting companies but id pay for a recommended chain of companies if such a thing exists. (worded badly but you know what i mean)

give marc a buzz he's the 1 to ask , i dont trust anybody anymore and do it myself, time consuming but worth it, slowly but surely getting the swirls out thanks to reading the detailing section
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
      give marc a buzz he's the 1 to ask , i dont trust anybody anymore and do it myself, time consuming but worth it, slowly but surely getting the swirls out thanks to reading the detailing section
      The joys of Silver hides small marks well.

Which Marc Worsy??

Comment

vxrmarc.... he was last seen in the detailing section answering one of my questions... will help you locate him to PM him

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
          vxrmarc.... he was last seen in the detailing section answering one of my questions... will help you locate him to PM him
          Thank you

Comment

thats the 1 he knows everything about detailing unlike little old me who knows jack about anything
            sigpic
            M.U.F.C.

Comment

thats the 1 he knows everything about detailing unlike little old me who knows jack about anything

Your just upset at yourself for getting black and not silver

Comment

no i aint cos it's gleaming mart silver would have been my second choice after black and i mean second
                sigpic
                M.U.F.C.

Comment

silver would have been my second choice after black and i mean second
                  Same here mate, us with the obvious better taste in colours have to stick together

Comment

Black is "So last season"

Comment

now it's back in , it blends so well with snow you can see it unlike the silver bet your still trying to find it
                      sigpic
                      M.U.F.C.

Comment

now it's back in , it blends so well with snow you can see it unlike the silver bet your still trying to find it
                        I hardly drive the VXR its the wifes :?
                        Ive got a BLACK Sri CDTI for running around in. Although im going to change back to Silver or Blue shortly \/

No snow up here yet...........you lot down south get excited everytime it rains or snows

Comment

Originally posted by m4rtc
                          Ive got a BLACK Sri CDTI for running around in. Although im going to change back to Silver or Blue shortly \/

No snow up here yet...........you lot down south get excited everytime it rains or snows
                          i'm a northener mart grew up with snow so i'm used to it
                          sigpic
                          M.U.F.C.

Comment

Just snow for me

Rain is evil on so many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by m4rtc

i'm a northener mart grew up with snow so i'm used to it

Your a distant Southener to me

Comment

Working...
                              X