This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did you wake up?? or who with??

oh dear... woke up next 2 my ex this morning......

and the party was at my house... :S figure that one out.... haha

i remember her gettin a taxi over for some reason at 3am this morning... now she is sleeping and i cant ***** sleep cuz of my ENORMOUS headache!!!!!
    grrrr

but, what do i do now?? haha

get spare quilt and pillow and pretend you slept on sofa , lol if she says owt different just say she must have dreamt it , good look

Comment

Have a whizz in your bed. When she wakes up blame it on her. She'll be so embarrassed you'll never see her again.

Comment

Originally posted by JB_VXR View Post
        Have a whizz in your bed. When she wakes up blame it on her. She'll be so embarrassed you'll never see her again.
        lmfao, sounds like a suggestion from experience
        "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

Comment

just climb on her and do her,at the end of the day shes there so dont waste an oppertunity

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
            just climb on her and do her,at the end of the day shes there so dont waste an oppertunity

PMSL....i like your style Hoggy
            sigpic
            My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

you no me daz never pass it by

Comment

I'm with Hoggy on this one
                Good way to clear your headache to....
                And when your finished tell her to get out of your bed and jog on, and on the way out put the kettle on.... lol

Comment

Two very different but both to be respected suggestions

I think if she was ok then Hoggynate her if she was a psycho ex then JB's option sounds good lol

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by vxrtom View Post
                    oh dear... woke up next 2 my ex this morning......

and the party was at my house... :S figure that one out.... haha

i remember her gettin a taxi over for some reason at 3am this morning... now she is sleeping and i cant ***** sleep cuz of my ENORMOUS headache!!!!!
                    grrrr

but, what do i do now?? haha

TAKE SOME TABLETS YA PLANK PMSL I WOKE UP NEXT TO ZAFFY THIS MORNING AFTER A NICE NAUGHTY NIGHT LOL WHO,S YA DADDY NOW BIAAATCH
                    www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
                    www.combatstress.org.uk

Comment

I woke up on my own, like i have everyday for the past 10 months

Comment

Great idea lol
                        sigpic

Comment

my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

ok, just 2 update you all... i didn't piss on her haha, even though i was tempted...
                            i went with hoggy here.....
                            we going for a meal in a bit. she stopping tonight... well lets say things are strange but you no what ****** it, lol its all fun and games...
                            ex's oh you can ave fun with them haha

Comment

Originally posted by skot View Post
                              I woke up on my own, like i have everyday for the past 10 months
                              Sounds like your in prison m8

Astra

Comment

Working...
                              X