X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any UFC fans ??

Just found out that the UFC is coming back to O2 in London.. Feb 21st

which is a few days before my birthday lol.. guess what im doing for my birthday next year

there is talk that Chuck Liddell will be fighting too. Now that i wanna see

didnt he get knocked the **** out recently??? or was that a rumour? sounds good how much are the tickets. will rampage be fightin this time?

Comment

yeah he got beat by Anderson Silva, they are on about doing a rematch at UFC95 in london. dont know if that will go ahead or not

Rampage Jackson is pretty awesome....

Comment

OMG hell yeah Iceman rocks

A few days before my birthday too ya get the hint Missis

Comment

Originally posted by SteveW View Post
          yeah he got beat by Anderson Silva, they are on about doing a rematch at UFC95 in london. dont know if that will go ahead or not

Rampage Jackson is pretty awesome....
          chuck or rampage havnt fought anderson silva.chuck was knocked out by rashid evans an rampage was beat by forest griffan.yeas i am a fan.rampages next fight is vandale silva the axe murderer
          sigpic

Comment

I liked Royce Gracie who won ufc 1 and 2 and i also think he won ufc 3 as well.Back then there were no rules and i mean "NO RULES" head butting the works. Royce gracie was the first one to introduce brazilian ju jitso which is now the most common style of ufc fighting today and the most affective.I also like randy couture who is fighting against les brockner. randy is a world champion vetieran and les brocker is a monster of a man who has hammers for fists .dont miss this one.(Sunday nov 16 setana sports).

Comment

Im massive fan, and my bday is feb 21st, and its my 30thh, looks like im off to london then, also hopin they will have ufc 100 on in may next year for me hols aswell

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

steve, where did u find out its coming to 02 london feb 21st as on ufc website only goes to jan 17th, ?

thanks

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

Originally posted by longy79 View Post
                  steve, where did u find out its coming to 02 london feb 21st as on ufc website only goes to jan 17th, ?

thanks
                  its on sherdog, and fight scoop plus a few other websites.. plus check here
                  http://www.fightersonlymagazine.co.u...le.php?id=1299

d'oh i got silva and evans mixed up..

anyone watching the Lesnar vs Couture fight ?? dont have Setanta
                  Last edited by SteveW; 9 November 2008, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Giant haystacks rocks!!!!
                    HeavenlyDetail
                    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                      Giant haystacks rocks!!!!
                      ha ha or even big daddy...we shall not be moved
                      ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

i used to love ultimate warrior, god im sad and yeah i had all the wwf wrestling figures and ring

Comment

did watch a lot of WCW and WWF when i was little.. was great entertainment

my favs were Legion of Doom, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat and of course THE UNDERTAKER !!!

Comment

what was the series with the dutch guy who was world champion who had his own gym and the really really tall black guy who did thai i believe? Any ideas?
                            HeavenlyDetail
                            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

my mate seen the undertaker out in the iraq while he was servig out there, he said he couldnt belive how scary that fu ker is lol

Comment

Working...
                              X