X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else feel like ****

As the title suggests,

just wondering if anyone else has been feelin ill, and like **** over the last few days

mine started with severe migraines which dont normally get on friday and still have them today, tad sick feelin also and not sleepin

im now having my hot whisky and milk, which normally works a treat

id like to hear from you all on how your feeling haha

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Even more respect to you for staying up last night to watch the legend that is Calzaghe go to work

I will feel like **** tmrw no doubt for only a few hours kip - hope the Whiskey does the trick

Astra

Comment

Yes i do.....

My mate spent months saving for a skyline to get it last week , helped him out and detailed it solidly for him yesterday and it looked awesome , smashed it up on way home after hitting oil......

I FEEL SICK!!!!
      HeavenlyDetail
      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

yah starting to feel really hot, so im betting on a sticky nite tonite and im talkin bout me sweating haha

and sorry marc to hear bout the skyline, why dont things just go smothly hey

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
          Yes i do.....

My mate spent months saving for a skyline to get it last week , helped him out and detailed it solidly for him yesterday and it looked awesome , smashed it up on way home after hitting oil......

I FEEL SICK!!!!
          no way, poor ******. fell for him.
          BLACK TURLBY ASTRA 888 NUMBER 10

MK1 FOCUS RS

RED CORSA GSI

Comment

Yes i do.....

I FEEL SICK!!!!

btw i was ill just saturday morning - but now i am fine...
            MB E63s AMG
            MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
            Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
            Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

i had it on thursday but only lasted a day
              BLACK TURLBY ASTRA 888 NUMBER 10

MK1 FOCUS RS

RED CORSA GSI

Comment

Yes i do.....

I FEEL SICK!!!!
                i bet the wax cost more than the car

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by longy79 View Post
                  As the title suggests,

just wondering if anyone else has been feelin ill, and like **** over the last few days

mine started with severe migraines which dont normally get on friday and still have them today, tad sick feelin also and not sleepin

ye got a cough i cant shift and just generaly under the weather atm, guess its time of year and change in weather.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                  www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

i was knackered with it friday/saturday, pepped up a bit yesterday once i came offshore, aaahhh the sea breeze works wonders again

well longy, did your hot toady work??

Comment

Originally posted by longy79 View Post
                      As the title suggests,

Me & the mrs had this last week mate

Comment

Yes i do.....

I FEEL SICK!!!!
                        **** me pal thats s h i t e hope he is alright

Comment

Yep had this cold for a couple of days. The local hospital said they wanted to admit me for constant obs as it had mutated into man flu but i said its okay, ive got work tomorrow....

Comment

Working...
                          X