This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• commodore 64

anyone got a commodore 64 with games that they would like to sell?

I have a vic 20 and an oric 1 in the loft...
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Why don't you just look to download all the MAME commodore games then you can play them on PC?

Astra

Comment

im sure i have a commodore 64 in the loft somewhere even have the terminator game aswell

Comment

Originally posted by duffvxr View Post
          im sure i have a commodore 64 in the loft somewhere even have the terminator game aswell
          second that gonna have a look when i get up later.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
          www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
            I have a vic 20 and an oric 1 in the loft...
            I had both of those in my youth as well along with the ZX81 and then the Spectrum 48k then upagraded to Spectrum 128k + 2 with the built in tape drive . Brilliant times

Comment

Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
              Why don't you just look to download all the MAME commodore games then you can play them on PC?
              Didn't know MAME could do C64, isn't it purely for Arcade games?

There are loads of C64 emulators out there though. The Emulators aren't hard to find, just use google. The ROMs can be more difficult though the C64 ones are quite easy.

Emulation also means no 15m loading times. I imagine the data on the tapes would be starting to degrade by now and many wouldn't load up properly anyway. Sayin' that I have one and 100's of games in my room.

Comment

I will look this weekend to see if I have any spare cartridges. I have a Commodore 128 but you can use it as a C64 as well
                sigpicAstra VXR Stage 2, 279.7bhp Petrol, 292.0 bhp LPG
                Zafira 222 BHP LPG (stage 1), 295 Petrol (stage 3)

Need any stainless bolts for your rocker cover or anywhere else on your motor? PM for a good price

Comment

brings back memories

Comment

Atari 2600, Vic-20, Amiga 500. Best ever.
                    I have a difference of opinion to you.

Comment

Good old C64. You wait 30 mins for the bloody thing to load up and then it crashes and you have to rewind your tape and start again lol......
                      I couldn't see kids of today waiting that long to play a computer game
                      Christ I'm only 25 and making myself sound 50 lol

Comment

had a vic 20 when i was a kid , i got a book full of programs which i decided to load a program which took ages only to find out that i had the game on cassette , moved onto atari after that

Comment

This is taking me back, i recall having an Amstrad and an Amega 500+, wow they were powerful (at the time at least)...its amazing how much technology has come along in a decade or two.

Comment

we got an vetrex somewere if anyone can remember them

Comment

I still got my acorn electron, with games!!

Comment

Working...
                              X