This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW, Never seen so many cops!

My folks came home and commented on a load of cop cars all parked up on a road near our house and then we noticed the copper chopper flying around a loacl park opposie the road to our house with the spot light on. So, decided to take a trip up and speak to a bobby incase there was a nutter on the loose which it turned out there wasnt.

However there were around 8 of the Volvo estate armed response vehicles and 3 or 4 normal patrol cars and LOTS of bobbies. A very rare site in the small villiage that i live in. Turned out a local farmer 'may' have shot himself, hummmm.
    Last edited by Jay; 10 November 2008, 09:29 PM.

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
    My folks came home and commented on a load of cop cars all parked up on a road near our house and then we noticed the copper chopper flying around a loacl park opposie the road to our house with the spot light on. So, decided to take a trip up and speak to a bobby incase there was a nutter on the loose which it turned out there wasnt.

However there were around 8 of the Volvo estate armed response vehicles and 3 or 4 normal patrol cars and LOTS of *******. A very rare site in the small villiage that i live in. Turned out a local farmer 'may' have shot himself, hummmm.
    wow! where abouts in Notts are you?

Comment

Originally posted by r3dvxr View Post
      wow! where abouts in Notts are you?
      Right on the border with Derbyshire, Selston to be specific.

Comment

Right on the border with Derbyshire, Selston to be specific.
        Nice. I live right in the centre of Notts so I wouldn't be so shocked to see lots of police outside my window!

Comment

I was rather hoping E15VXR had ventured out for a drive...
          HeavenlyDetail
          Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

I can see it now in the paper:

"Notorious registration thief gunned down in Nottinghamshire after telling armed response officer he owned the registration and attempted to make off. It took a total of one shot to incapacitate the driver but during which 1000 rounds of ammunition hit the vehicle liking it to swiss chesse. The registration has now been returned to its righful owner VXRmarc who was loacted in Kent detailing a phone box"

Comment

in Marc's dreams!

Comment

"Notorious registration thief gunned down in Nottinghamshire after telling armed response officer he owned the registration and attempted to make off. It took a total of one shot to incapacitate the driver but during which 1000 rounds of ammunition hit the vehicle liking it to swiss chesse. The registration has now been returned to its righful owner VXRmarc who was loacted in Kent detailing a phone box"

PMSL Detailing a phone box!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane_Eddie View Post
                  PMSL Detailing a phone box!!!!
                  Thats no joke, according to marc he has applied to his local council to detail an old fashioned red phone box and restore it to its former glory!

Comment

thought you where a copper, jay?

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                      I was rather hoping E15VXR had ventured out for a drive...
                      Why don't you PM a few heavies his address they'll go get the plates for you

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

a statement given by a police spokesman said "he was shot 99 times in the back"
                        this spokesman said "it was the worst case of suicide he'd ever seen"

Comment

Originally posted by gadge View Post
                          thought you where a copper, jay?
                          I am, was referring to the fact that ive never seen so many in my town before as its a fairly quite place

Originally posted by Stim1961 View Post
                          a statement given by a police spokesman said "he was shot 99 times in the back"
                          this spokesman said "it was the worst case of suicide he'd ever seen"
                          PMSL......very good.

Comment

Not wanting to change the subject back to the shooting but....

Why would it require so many police for one dead guy when they could be catching uninsured drivers and being much more useful?!

Also, Marc, if your village dont agree to the phonebox detail my mum has one in her garden that could do with some love!

Comment

Originally posted by sally.m View Post
                              Not wanting to change the subject back to the shooting but....

Why would it require so many police for one dead guy when they could be catching uninsured drivers and being much more useful?!

Also, Marc, if your village dont agree to the phonebox detail my mum has one in her garden that could do with some love!
                              Well if you think about they prop wouldnt have been 100% confidenat it was an accident by a phone call would they, it could have been a murder and a nutter running around with the area with a gun hence all the armed fuz just incase things wernt what they seemed.

Comment

Working...
                              X