This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oldest VXR

Seeing a thread in the Astra section about a vxr being 2 years old got me thinking.

Who has the oldest VXR?

My vec VXR was 1st registered on the 6th December 2005, can anyone trump this?

If someone has a VXR220 then yes they will beat you.
    I have a difference of opinion to you.

Comment

they wernt vxr's though untill the others came out. they were just VX220's, then the VXR one came out at sametime as others? correct me if im wrong

Ah well, any Corsa, Astra, Vec, Merv, Zaf, Monaro then

Comment

Originally posted by Netstar View Post
        Seeing a thread in the Astra section about a vxr being 2 years old got me thinking.

Who has the oldest VXR?

My vec VXR was 1st registered on the 6th December 2005, can anyone trump this?
        My first arden VXR registered 5th Dec 2005 but landed in a field Fri 13th Jan 2006, got my new one on 10th Feb 2006. My first was one of the first 5 VXR's on the road in the UK, its in Edinburgh now.

Comment

some of the dealers had 05 plate astra vxrs like thorneys with the lambo doors, anyone remember it???
          Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

WayneCulloch of the site has an 05 plate, it came with the 19" snowflakes as it was a pre production model ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Mike View Post
              My first arden VXR registered 5th Dec 2005 but landed in a field Fri 13th Jan 2006, got my new one on 10th Feb 2006. My first was one of the first 5 VXR's on the road in the UK, its in Edinburgh now.
              Damn beaten by one day

Comment

Working...
              X