This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie joke for Aussie

Bruce is driving his vxr across a bridge on his home after a night of passion when he spots his ex-girlfriend stood on the railing about to throw herself off.

He screeches to a halt and shouts "Strewth Sheila, what the hell are ya doing?"

She replies "Well Bruce, you got me pregnant and then dumped me. So now I'm going to kill myself!"

He replies "Bloody hell Sheila, not only are you a good **** but a bloody good sport as well! Cheers."

HAhahahahahahaha

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

nice one mate

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie View Post

nice one mate
        glad you saw the funny side of it , if it`s a bit much remove it as it`s a family forum after all ,

Comment

Originally posted by daz View Post
          Bruce is driving his vxr across a bridge on his home after a night of passion when he spots his ex-girlfriend stood on the railing about to throw herself off.

He screeches to a halt and shouts "Strewth Sheila, what the hell are ya doing?"

She replies "Well Bruce, you got me pregnant and then dumped me. So now I'm going to kill myself!"

He replies "Bloody hell Sheila, not only are you a good **** but a bloody good sport as well! Cheers."

Comment

MB E63s AMG
            MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
            Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
            Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Comment

lol

Comment

lol 2
                  Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

lol 3
                    Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Oh...lol 4...I get it...

Comment

Well stone the crows you know my shiela as well do you ?
                        Not many Aussie`s left in Aussie these days..at least in the city.
                        most look like they have dropped striaght out of a gangsta rap video.
                        Oh the good ol days when every woman was a sheila and every man was a bloke and drove a Holden Kingswood !

Comment

Working...
                        X