This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Do Prison.............!!!

I would have no regrets in being locked up for a HELL of a long time for murder, as i would not hesitate in putting a sawn off in the faces of these people responsible for this following sick inhumanic actions.........!!!!!!!!!!!!

READ ALL ON LINK....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tal-death.html
    sigpic
    WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

LAMBORGHINI LP560-4.....VXR8 BATHURST:S...or.....FOCUS RS

******* sick ****, id stab him in the face for that the ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Makes me physically sick. How could anyone do that to a child. would be with you mate cuz if anyone did that to anyone i no i wouldnt be able to control meself. sick fkn bstrds

Comment

Seems to be one extreme or another with these child protection stories, but this one has to be the worst to slip through the net - shocking

Astra

Comment

Honestly not sure what I'd do to him but it would be slow and F***ING painful.

Comment

its gutting.i would like in on the tourtue of them bas7ards!!!!!!!!!!!!
            it would be very slow painfull and every cut i made on them id courterise so the c*nt didnt bleed to death too quick!

Comment

lets end it here please and just think of the poor baby this is shocking R I P little one

Comment

R.I.P

Comment

Feel physically sick after seeing the clothing. The amount of visits made and no action made, they have blood one their hands as far as I'm concerned. The boyfriend deserves everything he gets and I hope prison isn't kind.

R.I.P
                  I see dumb people.......
                  .....they're everywhere
                  .....they walk around like everyone else
                  .....they don't even know they're dumb

Comment

sick ******s them ***** are not human I cant get my head around it that poor wee might if there is any justice the ******s will suffer for this and every con who comes into contect with them must **** them up if not then they are the same as them god bless little p (no one should bring there kids to that ****ing doctor how the hell she did not see broken ribs and a broken back is **** ,child protection officers my *** they are just as guilty for they prolonged it the ******s
                    Last edited by desy mc; 12 November 2008, 10:43 PM.

Comment

PRISON IS NOT KIND he will defo get it

Comment

just read the article , jesus christ , couldn`t believe what i was reading and seeing , sick tp the eyeballs reading that , can`t put into words how i feel about this , i can say i`de kill the cun,t with my bare hands

Comment

i have thoughts of this as my wife was took from me and my eldest son as she too was murderd

Comment

how can the agency let it go unchecked, 60 visits in 8 months they are as guilty as the sick parents who carried out the actions for so long thats an average of 2 visits a week you don't need to have the brains of an archbishop to work out that injuries like those to work out somethings not right how the hell were the excuses plausible, highly trained my ****, my little lad pulled the iron off the ironing board burnt his hand and i got questioned by the gestapo, they will get true justice when they get locked up i hope, cos you can't rely on the courts to do it. he'll get about 10 years or something equally stupid as they'll put it down to dimished responsibilty and play on the learning difficulties it'd give him the birch and then life which in my book means he'll die in prison along with the sicko mother

Comment

speechless at the mo , i can feel my blood boiling , the more i think about this the sicker i feel , angry a foook now so calling it a night ,

Comment

Working...
                              X