This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao some crazy people!!

was with the misses earlier and was going through like a little town with a few pubs etc around..

well pulled up on a set of traffic lights and theres a pub right next to me anyway 2 women standing outside puffing on a fag i noticed they where both rather staring so had a look back they where giving me some right dirty looks.. gave them a look back wondering what on earth they where looking at.. misses said something to me like whats there problem or something and i just shaked my head and laughed..

so anyway this one woman is still staring and i decided to look away.. i could see in the corner of my eye she was saying something she then walked upto the end of the curb and had a better look in the car so thought wtf is she doing.. then looked back at her and she screwed her face up shouted something and turned around and she kicked a gate next to the pub with somekind of plastic behind anyway her leg got stuck in the gate and she fell flat on her ***.. me and the gf where in absoulute fits! whats a plum she must have felt!

by the way these where no petite young ladies! middle 30's with jeans boots and a leather jacket on! some kind of bikers
    Last edited by LukeVXR; 13 November 2008, 12:54 AM.

nobody found this as amusing as me then lol?

Comment

i did
      sigpic
      GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

ditto
        Tech2 Diagnostics
        Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

quality mate, i wonder what her problem was?

Comment

i did.

Comment

I did but didn't know what to write lol so I didn't

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Originally posted by craig#349 View Post
                quality mate, i wonder what her problem was?

god knows mate.. maybe she was a bit ****** or something lol.. wouldnt have like to got on the wrong side of her though lmao

Comment

Working...
                X