Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANyone had any dealings with Arnold Clark Vauxhall, Scotland?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANyone had any dealings with Arnold Clark Vauxhall, Scotland?

Seems they have a few dealers up there. Not bothered about after sales, but how are they for sales service? Anyone know?

I got my first astra sxi from Arnold Clark (manchester)excellent sales service low deposit fantastic low rate loans (they also get a lot of pre registered cars so this reduces the screen price) and after sales great the only reason i didn't go back to them is that they didn't have any burgs at the time i was looking. However they kept my details and said they would contact me if they got any in which they did just a month too late as i had already purchased (and it was a better deal) so yes i would reccomend them
    Pm if you require an further info
    REGIONAL ORGANISER covering MANCHESTER, NORTH WALES CHESHIRE & MERSEYSIDE

Comment

Colleague of mine used the one along seafield road in Edinburgh, he had no complaints and was happy enough with the pricing and service

Comment

Arnold Clark are pants up here, service is **** . Prices tend to be reasonable but personally I would stay well clear

Comment

yeah stay clear they r well over priced on vxr's

Comment

I shopped around for ages for my latest car, They found one for me in Central stock, so I had the opportunity to go to any VX dealer , Arnold Clarke in Dundee did the best deal I could find from all the VX dealers, from Shetland to Edinburgh /Glasgow . Phoned heaps of dealers and got cost to change from them, Arnold Clarke was around 1k better than the rest . Aftersales service was good as well, and they delivered the car to Aberdeen and took my car away ... Hamish at Dundee was a pleasure to deal with, the best used car salesman I have dealt with in years, returned all my calls which is a first !!

Not all dealers are the same, even from the same franchise, but the Dundee branch gets a huge thumbs up from me, and will get my Insignia VXR order !!

Comment

Must depend on the individual dealer. The one nearest me Phoenix Linwood was Very Very Poor but the one on Garscube road Glasgow have been fantastic.

Comment

Arnold Clark in Stirling were quite good. Over the years I've bought 11 cars from various Arnold Clark dealers and never had any bother.
                CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
                sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
                MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

i take my vxr to arnold clark in alloa never had any problems car just had its second service and they found the rocker cover gasket was leaking so they booked it back in and fixed it the following week. also took the car back to them last weekend about the idling issue took it straight away turns out the throtle body needs changed booked in again would not take the vxr to any other garage cant fault them

Comment

I'd never set foot in one of their garages ever again, fair enough they have decent deals that's what price matchings for.. Barred from all of them in central Scotland so my opinion is don't buy from them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisGArcticVXR View Post
                      I'd never set foot in one of their garages ever again, fair enough they have decent deals that's what price matchings for.. Barred from all of them in central Scotland so my opinion is don't buy from them!!!
                      You sound just like my fella being barred from places lol. What did you do to get barred??

Comment

told the Service Area Manager to get his finger out and fix my car, thats all i said!!! LOL He must have took it very personally, have that effect on Gaffers being one myself! LOL

Comment

Chris am the same altho its only one ave not to go back to, they are ok to buy from once they belive that you are only 21 and want to buy a vxr, service dept like most dealers ave used around here they are all shocking
                          sigpic
                          Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
                          And now have an
                          Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
                          Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

Working...
                          X