Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of us have got VXR number plates?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of us have got VXR number plates?

Think I see a trend coming....virtually every car I've seen has a VXR plate!
    sigpic

We don't have a VXR plate but I will admit to looking at them on the DVLA site.

Comment

I have got one for the Vectra , T28 VXR. I also have T21 VXR on retention. Anyone want to by it? Let it go cheaper than I paid for it at the DVLA.

Comment

I went for S88 to look like 888...subtle to those in the know ;>
        sigpic

Comment

Finger trouble ;>
          sigpic

Comment

Opppps changed it in the thread, well spotted, you passed the test.l

Comment

You must think I'm a stalker!
              Just seen it posted elsewhere :wink:
              sigpic

Comment

S11 VXR is mine

Comment

DVLA Auctions

It's worth keeping an eye on the DVLA auctions that are run from time to time. I bid on '100 VXR' last year but it eventually went for £1,000. I'm sure it will appear on here somewhere before long!
                  Enquiries made to the DVLA suggest that they may well release similar plates in the future. I wonder how much 'VXR 1' will go for?

Comment

I thought i see VXR 1 go for 3300 last years auction, could've been 1 VXR, certainly one of the two. Seen A5TRA around, would like that one.
                    Johnny
                    Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

I had A7 VXR on my pevious Nova GSi about 2 years ago

Comment

Even though I havent got the car yet I'm already looking on the DVLa site for a VXR plate - and I noticed the 1 VXR plate too - went for £5000 in the end
                        Think I'll go for something simple with *666 VXR cos the car is one badass work of the devil

Comment

Never really thought about having a private reg before ....which makes it all the stranger that I have just bought M70 VXR , just seems to feel like the car would suit it.

Comment

well...i was always against private plates..as it was 2 easy 4 the cops 2 remember when chasing.....i mean following u....
                            but i have 2 admit 2 being the proud owner of
                            S 2.8 VXR may see u all around ...

Comment

The plate was a must have addition and I mulled over what to get...looked at J666 VXR but decided that despite my love of heavy metal and all things evil - that was just too cheesy so I settled for "J20 VXR" - I like the sound of it as well as the look. My mate said I should contact Britvic and ask for free non alcoholic drink of the same name in exchange for some advertising
                              Anyhow I went to DVLA today to get the reg changed and the plates are now on car - although I'm waiting for my proper plates to be made with the VXR logo on black background where the GB logo usually goes and also a ghosted VXR logo in the background - should look the nuts once done

Comment

Working...
                              X