Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caught Speeding...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Caught Speeding...

    Got flashed by camera doing 70 in a 50 limit (dual carriageway). Am I going to get done dry?

    Luckily I have no previous speeding convictions!

  • #2
    Assuming it was a Gatso loaded with film (Truvellos, digitals etc dony use a flash) then you'll be needing something like this .....

    Last edited by sri cjb; 14 November 2008, 09:06 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      So what do you reckon....3 point or 6 points?

      Comment


      • #4
        prob between 4-5 points

        Comment


        • #5
          I dont think theres anything set in stone as such but between 3-6 + a fine

          Comment


          • #6
            you will get 3 points and a £60 fixed rate fine,i got nicked doing 99.7 on the motorway and only got 3 points and £60 fine.its standard rates pal aslong as you were doing 70 and not 80 ish you will be ok

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
              you will get 3 points and a £60 fixed rate fine,i got nicked doing 99.7 on the motorway and only got 3 points and £60 fine.its standard rates pal aslong as you were doing 70 and not 80 ish you will be ok

              Very lucky!!

              I got caught doing 92 on the motorway and got disqualified for 32 days! but no points, just a £300 fine

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by streamline View Post
                Very lucky!!

                I got caught doing 92 and got disqualified for 32 days! but no points, just a £300 fine
                is that what happened with that case you put up last time justin?
                sigpic
                GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by vxr bad boy View Post
                  is that what happened with that case you put up last time justin?
                  Nope, thats was about 3 years ago

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by streamline View Post
                    Nope, thats was about 3 years ago
                    sigpic
                    GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      2nd of December for my case ******** it..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by streamline View Post
                        2nd of December for my case ******** it..
                        i wish u the best of luck mate
                        sigpic
                        GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          did it flash you on the front or back of the car, and was the camera on your side or the other side

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            9pts on my licence all within 300 meters of the same strech of road on 3 different ocassions in 6months, how unlucky. well i supose it was me old fiesta st so i think sum1 was telling me to get rid and get a vxr,lol
                            INSIGNIA VXR

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by streamline View Post
                              Very lucky!!

                              I got caught doing 92 on the motorway and got disqualified for 32 days! but no points, just a £300 fine
                              and i got nicked in scotland by a camera van sat on a bridge,everyone said i would get banned as it was in scotland

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X