This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diag_man details?

Does anyone have diag_man's contact details, that they can please pm to me? I want to arrange for him to program a few things on my car for me, but notice that he has not been on the forum since early October and as I will be away for a large part of the rest of this year and the majority of next year, it is kind of arrange soon or never scenario.

Any help appreciated....

Bump.....

Comment

I think he frequents one of the astra forums more than this one Basil mate.
      Mini Cooper S
      Vinyl by www.mbsigndesign.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
        I think he frequents one of the astra forums more than this one Basil mate.
        Unfortunately I have tried the lot(astra and Vaux), seems this forum has his most recent activity. Ah well I was hoping to get in contact for this weekend but does not look likely now so it will have to wait, till next year if and when I get a chance and am back in the country.

Comment

Hey Basil just a thought but have you tried contacting the people he last arranged to meet to do work?
          Mini Cooper S
          Vinyl by www.mbsigndesign.co.uk

Comment

try vxrdean basil.

Comment

i have his details, i will ask if i can pass them on.
              Tech2 Diagnostics
              Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

he is a very busy man at the mo.

hasn't got a lot of spare time on his hands currently and there is a big que for work aswell.
                ...superior horsepower through knowledge,good design and maximum efficiency
                version 1.0 a low boost 347bhp
                version 2.0 a stock boost 356bhp.
                coming next......280bhp of finest signum V6 derv power!.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmartyn View Post
                  i have his details, i will ask if i can pass them on.
                  Martyn if you could that would be great.

he is a very busy man at the mo.

hasn't got a lot of spare time on his hands currently and there is a big que for work aswell. Yesterday 10:39 AM
                  Appreciated that he is busy, but if he has a spare hour or two, it would be most appreciated, bearing in mind that I am around till next Saturday evening (23/11) and then away till at least June/July (I might be back for a day or two here and there but not something I can predict very far in advance). But even when I do get back it will only be for a week and then I jet off again. If you could possibly ask him to pm me it would be appeciated.

try vxrdean basil.
                  I take it vxrdean can do similar to Diag_man? Before I pm him do you know where he is based?

Comment

No, i think dean knows how to get hold of him basil.

Comment

Originally posted by gadge View Post
                      No, i think dean knows how to get hold of him basil.
                      Ah okay I got this wrong then....

TBH it looks like this will not happen.. so will just have to wait as an when..

Percy if you do speak to him it would be much appreciated if you could get him to pm me.

Comment

Working...
                      X