This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a crash last night.

Coming home from Glasgow, was at the cinema, last night when a young guy lost control of his civic type-r, on a corner, crossed the centre reservation and ploughed head on into us. We were in Emmas (fiance) clio. I seen him lose control but he was going that fast we didnt have time to react. He was coming off the motorway, came to a slight bend, lost the back end, flew across the centre reservation and whacked us headon, then spun round and hit us in the drivers side.

Kinda lucky that it happened basically straight across from the royal infirmary. Police were there within bout 2 mins.

Both cars are right offs the police said. The driver of the other car has been charged with dangerous driving and advised to plead guilty. Emma has broken her arm. But other than that were are fine. I've just got cuts across me legs where the seatbelt tightened.

Very very lucky to have walked away with just minor injuries.

Bloody hell mate, all things considered you were very lucky. Just shows you how easy these things happen and how it can be totally outside your control.
    Good job the renaults 5 star Ncap safety lived up to its name

Comment

Originally posted by Longshanks100 View Post
      Bloody hell mate, all things considered you were very lucky. Just shows you how easy these things happen and how it can be totally outside your control.
      Good job the renaults 5 star Ncap safety lived up to its name
      Yup. Just totally unlucky. We hadjust moved off from a red light so were going about 20 mpg when he hit us. The first thing the Civic driver said was do you think my car is a righty off? Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by N0ddie_VXR View Post
        Yup. Just totally unlucky. We hadjust moved off from a red light so were going about 20 mpg when he hit us. The first thing the Civic driver said was do you think my car is a righty off? Idiot.
        What a D1ckhead
        Thank god you were doing about 20mph at the time.....you wouldn't be online right now. Hope the misses arm is ok

Comment

Glad everyone is o.k. mate. Emma get well soon.

Comment

Wow, ..it just goes to show that it doesn't matter how well you drive your car, ..if you come up against some nutter who got their licence in a raffle, there's not much you can do. I'm glad you're all okay.
            sigpic
            Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

absolute muppet. if he said that to me after what had happened i think i would have b!tch slapped him !!

Comment

Civic type r eh? Goes without saying, you need to drive like a ****** to own one. Bonues is he's lost his license for it.

Comment

glad to see u are all ok m8.me too i would have punched his lights out makes u look at things a little different eh m8*be safe*

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                    Civic type r eh? Goes without saying, you need to drive like a ****** to own one. Bonues is he's lost his license for it.
                    The police said that if he pleads guilty then they will be more lienient so he probably won't lose his licence. Justice eh?

Comment

Not good news . Hope you and Emma are Ok .
                      CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
                      sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
                      MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

Glad you ok mate but...

One word = CLAIM!!!!

I believe those charged with dangerous driving means you should get a good sum, plus i dont mean to sound insensitive but if your missis is injured you can claim for loss of earnings, take time off work and everything.
                        Last edited by VXR MAN; 15 November 2008, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Glad Your Both Ok,

Comment

Makes you think someone up there doesn't like you, when something like this happens. Unlucky guys, but glad you are ok and Emma is almost ok. Look after her, give her lots of love and cuddles to cheer her up. Hope she gets well soon. And you sue the *** of the ******.
                            sigpic
                            Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and runaway. Death really hates that.

Comment

**** sake some people really need to learn to go more normal speed around that bit a no where your talking about.

Hope you and the misses are ok mate.
                              sigpic
                              Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
                              And now have an
                              Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
                              Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

Working...
                              X