Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green dot under everyones name ??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Green dot under everyones name ??

    Whats this thats appeared ?



    When you point to it it says "(username) is on a distinguished road"

  • #2
    i think that curent status - if you are online or not...
    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

    Comment


    • #3
      that one is the green person figure underneath

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by S20 GST View Post
        that one is the green person figure underneath
        LOL just now catch that thx... in some forums those green dots mean how "cool" is the member how offten you are online and about your posting - some kind of % ...but not sure
        MB E63s AMG
        MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
        Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
        Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

        Comment


        • #5
          It means you're are not giving the admin/mods enough stick and you need to improve....isn't that right Alex!

          Oh okay, the real answer:

          A green circle means that user is currently online, red means they are offline.

          When you hover over it you get a different status depending on how many posts you have made. The number of posts and the statuses are defined per site so it varies from forum to forum.

          Comment


          • #6
            There is a new reputation button aswell
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by IanVXR View Post
              It means you're are not giving the admin/mods enough stick and you need to improve....isn't that right Alex!

              Oh okay, the real answer:

              A green circle means that user is currently online, red means they are offline.

              When you hover over it you get a different status depending on how many posts you have made. The number of posts and the statuses are defined per site so it varies from forum to forum.
              Different green dot m8 - as said the other is a reputation, people will click the middle button below to add to your reputation if you've been helpful

              Astra

              Comment


              • #8
                Can you add to your own reputation if your a mod?
                Mini Cooper S
                Vinyl by www.mbsigndesign.co.uk

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                  Can you add to your own reputation if your a mod?
                  That's a point deduction there if ever there was one

                  Astra

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Steve you are now a classy geezer...pmsl..
                    HeavenlyDetail
                    .
                    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      and now you are apparently an unknown quantity..
                      HeavenlyDetail
                      .
                      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Right i think it works like this...

                        If you approve of someones post and think they have made a worthy contribution to the thread whereas on detailing world you get a thankyou button to say thanks on here you can click on the reputation button along the bottom and add a comment and his reputation will grow in points...I currently have 10 reputation points..
                        HeavenlyDetail
                        .
                        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          how do we find our reputation points out???
                          Whats next?!?!?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                            Right i think it works like this...

                            If you approve of someones post and think they have made a worthy contribution to the thread whereas on detailing world you get a thankyou button to say thanks on here you can click on the reputation button along the bottom and add a comment and his reputation will grow in points...I currently have 10 reputation points..
                            Everyone has 10 points at the minute

                            Astra

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              ...how do you tarnish someone's reputation? Not that I would...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X