This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Jealous

My customer who has the same Corsa as mine had a phone call from her dealer asking if she'd like the Arctic for £14,000 . Naturally she said yes ! I wish .
    CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
    sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
    MPS takes the edge off though !

try ask dealer... maybe they have also some another for 14K
    MB E63s AMG
    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by soosie View Post
      My customer who has the same Corsa as mine had a phone call from her dealer asking if she'd like the Arctic for £14,000 . Naturally she said yes ! I wish .
      bloody el thats cheap lol....which dealer is that??
      Astra Edition #105
      Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
        bloody el thats cheap lol....which dealer is that??
        lol

How much you getting yours for again?

Comment

i saw on vauxhall website13,999 but said beneath somethig about finance & term & conditions apply didn't look into it tho.

Comment

£14,000?!!!!

I'll buy one at that price!

Comment

just looked it says 13999 after finance deposit allowance ,terms &conditions apply it's on www.thevxrcentre.co.uk
              Last edited by Discobiskit; 17 November 2008, 12:00 PM.

Comment

there is no fiance deposit on the car! Unless things have changed with out Vauxhall bothering to let anyone know!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
                  there is no fiance deposit on the car! Unless things have changed with out Vauxhall bothering to let anyone know!
                  check the website mate that's what it says

Comment

Corsa 3 Door Hatch, VXR Arctic Edition , 1.6i 16v Turbo (192PS), Manual 6-speed
                    £16,995.00
                    Glacier White
                    Splice/Morrocana - Silver/Charcoal
                    18-inch V-spoke alloy wheels with anthracite inner, 225/35 R 18 ultra-low profile tyres
                    Sight and Light Pack

£200.00

No accessories selected
                    £0.00

TOTAL
                    £17,195.00

Please note: on-the-road recommended retail prices (RRP) include number plates and delivery to retailer of £623.00 (inc. £92.79 VAT), 12 months' Vehicle Excise Duty and new vehicle first registration fee of £55.00. It excludes fuel and insurance.

I must be blind

Finance Deposit Allowance OffersModelsTrims New Agila Design (a/c) Corsa SXi Design (a/c) SXi (a/c) Active Plus (a/c) Active (a/c)

Comment

Originally posted by DAIR View Post
                      lol

How much you getting yours for again?
                      15 and a half, sight and light only...would have been a dealer demo

payin 300 for gap insurance and 300 for smartguard on top of that...

over 17 is a lot for an arctic if u ask me jonathan...
                      Astra Edition #105
                      Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Check the link, that is the price quoted, £13,999 , but thats not the Arctic i am afraid, read the small print !! I looked at the same site a bit back, but there isn`t much info on who is actually selling thecar, where they are based etc etc ...

Comment

At now i understand things...

I was looking on the Vauxhall website.. not some knock off site!!

And the £17k L3e, thats the RRP off the Vauxhall website. We've been selling Artics at £15,350 for standard cars.

I have no idea what smart guard is... that sounds like some kind of warranty... why you would want that on a new car is beyond me!!

Comment

Corsa 3 Door Hatch, VXR Arctic Edition , 1.6i 16v Turbo (192PS), Manual 6-speed
                            £16,995.00
                            Glacier White
                            Splice/Morrocana - Silver/Charcoal
                            18-inch V-spoke alloy wheels with anthracite inner, 225/35 R 18 ultra-low profile tyres
                            Sight and Light Pack

£200.00

No accessories selected
                            £0.00

TOTAL
                            £17,195.00

Please note: on-the-road recommended retail prices (RRP) include number plates and delivery to retailer of £623.00 (inc. £92.79 VAT), 12 months' Vehicle Excise Duty and new vehicle first registration fee of £55.00. It excludes fuel and insurance.

I must be blind

Finance Deposit Allowance OffersModelsTrims New Agila Design (a/c) Corsa SXi Design (a/c) SXi (a/c) Active Plus (a/c) Active (a/c)
                            how much lol mines was 16300 with S&L, AFL Halogens and ECC 12mnths tax and 20 quid fuel.... goto www.thevxrcentre.co.uk click on enter then corsa vxr then it comes up with pic of Arctic 13999 after finance allowance deposit u must be blind

Comment

At now i understand things...

I was looking on the Vauxhall website.. not some knock off site!!

And the £17k L3e, thats the RRP off the Vauxhall website. We've been selling Artics at £15,350 for standard cars.

I have no idea what smart guard is... that sounds like some kind of warranty... why you would want that on a new car is beyond me!!
                              smart guard is the thing they put on the paint and leather....

supposed to protect it for 10 years....i just thought why not try it maybe it will help protect the car a bit...

yer i would say the average price to find a standard arctic is bout 16...

but i know that the standard vxr is like 17 at full price isnt it??
                              Astra Edition #105

Comment

Working...
                              X