• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarassing Burg Video!!!

This is something to cringe at....

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KBoiNi...eature=related

chavs with a burg lol
    Astra Edition #105
    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

lol

Comment

I imagine trees and dry stone walls shake with fear in their area.
      Its only a matter of time.................
      sigpic
      Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and runaway. Death really hates that.

Comment

Originally posted by Remus View Post
        I imagine trees and dry stone walls shake with fear in their area.
        Its only a matter of time.................
        yer haha

number 64 will soon be dead
        Astra Edition #105
        Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

what a muppet is he on this forum

Comment

I don't know why people expect the creators of these videos to actually own up to them lol, they'll just keep quiet.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Get's worse..
              http://www.youtube.com/user/benjypdavies

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Omgosh...

Why are the video's sped up like that

Comment

good in it

Comment

ok i'm going 2 start riots now i think but hey...
                    and why are they chavs?? why are they gna wrap it up?? at end of day mite be no diff 2 you or me....
                    if they write it then gutted for them.... no1 else.....
                    i understand yes its a lim etd. but hey leave him to it....
                    the reason i say all this is cuase you would prob all think the same about me... but fact is that i'm no diff to either you or him....

he had a new car e wants to show it off 2 his mates, fair play to tha kid... cuz its exactly what i done...
                    yeh mates have got some nice cars but me being 18 with a vxr is pretty rude 2bh.... especially when mates have got 106GTi's subaru impreza STi's, etc... we all show our cars off the same way he did....

what makes you guys who stg 3 their cars, get this and that done blah blah, or even keep them standard, any different you him or me??

Comment

Originally posted by vxrtom View Post
                      and why are they chavs?? why are they gna wrap it up?? at end of day mite be no diff 2 you or me....
                      the reason i say all this is cuase you would prob all think the same about me... but fact is that i'm no diff to either you or him....

he had a new car e wants to show it off 2 his mates, fair play to tha kid... cuz its exactly what i done...
                      yeh mates have got some nice cars but me being 18 with a vxr is pretty rude 2bh.... especially when mates have got 106GTi's subaru impreza STi's, etc... we all show our cars off the same way he did....

what makes you guys who stg 3 their cars, get this and that done blah blah, or even keep them standard, any different you him or me??
                      Vxrtom how many cars did you have writen off before your corsa vxr ?

Comment

im nt saying im any different lol

im probably even worse im only 18 and getting an arctic as my 2nd car...

but hey they talk like chavs haha
                        Astra Edition #105

Comment

Why do people think there's something special about being so young with a VXR!? Finance is a wonderful thing isn't it? Almost anyone can get it

...I didn't comment on him being Chav btw, it was just the sped up footage I didn't like, just looked a bit dodgy like and his mate doing the filming well c'mon...he did sound a bit scally! But he's got a nice car...fair enough, I don't think anyone disagreed with that!

Comment

Arn't you the guy who's dad bought him the VXR and will soon be getting an M3 as you're bored...?

Comment

ok
                              no one else except possibly the person they hit or even worst kill.
                              my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Working...
                              X