X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please!

THIS IS NOT FOR THE VXR, It’s for a 2004 Ford Fiesta

Managed to lock the key in the boot, what do I do?

As I don’t have the spare, and I’ve tried other keys in the lock etc., should I contact Arnold Clark where I bought it as a used car?

Would it be better to contact a Ford dealer and perhaps if I gave my details and the chassis number - would they be able to supply a replacement key?

I was never given a spare key at Arnold Clark, and only now have I realised what a mess you're in without one.

Any help would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks.

You could smash a small 1/4 window to gain access to the car then have the window replaced on insurance (normally £60-£70 if fully comp and it dont affect your NCB)

Comment

Open a gap between the door and the window with the wedge on the drivers side and then use a coat hanger to move the mechanism, if it has central locking then it should open all doors and the boot with it

Disclaimer: dont blame me if you get nicked for breaking into your own car

Comment

Originally posted by timbage View Post
        Open a gap between the door and the window with the wedge on the drivers side and then use a coat hanger to move the mechanism, if it has central locking then it should open all doors and the boot with it

Disclaimer: dont blame me if you get nicked for breaking into your own car
        pmsl, lock smith mate? call out the AA or who ever covers you they can normally do it.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
        www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X