X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to give good / bad rep

Hi peeps,

I realise that you can give good / bad rep now with the little ' medal' button and thanks to those that have left good remarks in my case...

However, when i try to do this it syas i have insufficent permission and to refresh the web page and log it, i do this but get the same message?

Anyone have a similar problem or solution?

Cheers

I have given you good
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

lol, cheers mate, as a mod any thoughts on why im having problems doing the same?

Comment

No idea unless yu are trying to give someone a good when you havent posted enough about yourself?
        HeavenlyDetail
        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

iv just gave you some rep mate worked ok
          WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Humm, ive just clicked on your middle button Paul and it comes up with the above message, it would be nice to be able to leave good rep's (if they deserve it)

Comment

strange mate i just clicked on yours no problem
              WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
                Hi peeps,

I realise that you can give good / bad rep now with the little ' medal' button and thanks to those that have left good remarks in my case...

However, when i try to do this it syas i have insufficent permission and to refresh the web page and log it, i do this but get the same message?

Anyone have a similar problem or solution?

Cheers
                because you a copper in it , joking mate , good rep to you for keeping us informed of the law af the land

Comment

Originally posted by daz View Post
                  because you a copper in it , joking mate , good rep to you for keeping us informed of the law af the land
                  lol, i'll help and give advice when i can, get get anyone off with tickets though im afraid.

Comment

Any chance you could do a screen grab of what''s happening?

Should be no difference between giving good and bad as it's the same pop up, unless your not gettng the popup at all in which case it could be your pop-up blocker or IE settings?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
                      lol, i'll help and give advice when i can, get get anyone off with tickets though im afraid.
                      What about some spare blue lights to put on the roof occasionally?

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
                        What about some spare blue lights to put on the roof occasionally?
                        Sorry not following? What do you mean??

Comment

Oh and in response to the earlier question im not getting any pop up, it just keeps saying that i have insufficent permission?

Comment

Working...
                          X