This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How gutted would you be......

Just dealing with a claim at my work for damage to a 58 plate vxr caused by the goons from local council gutting the grass and the lawn-mowers not having any guards. When the owner confronted the operators they told him they didnt think it would cause that much damage Know i would be gutted

Originally posted by AstraGirly View Post
    Just dealing with a claim at my work for damage to a 58 plate vxr caused by the goons from local council gutting the grass and the lawn-mowers not having any guards. When the owner confronted the operators they told him they didnt think it would cause that much damage Know i would be gutted
    What kind of damage did they actually cause? It's bad enough when you have a brand new car and you get the very first stone chip on it. That's gutting enough, ..but when some idiot 'doesn't think' before cutting grass right next to your pride and joy and then damages the paintwork on it!!! I'd be absolutely raging if it was me!!!
    sigpic
    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
      What kind of damage did they actually cause? It's bad enough when you have a brand new car and you get the very first stone chip on it. That's gutting enough, ..but when some idiot 'doesn't think' before cutting grass right next to your pride and joy and then damages the paintwork on it!!! I'd be absolutely raging if it was me!!!

Stone chips all over the drivers side of the car. Would get raging to

Comment

Let's hope the council pay for the owner to get it fixed. They sure as hell deserve to!
        sigpic
        Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
          Let's hope the council pay for the owner to get it fixed. They sure as hell deserve to!
          Yeah contacted the owner today and getting estimates and he'll be gettin paid a.s.a.p along with the council employers gettin their knuckles wrapped lol

Comment

i had a go at one of these guys a few months ago when after the grass was cut he was blowing the grass away next to my car

wasnt happy

Comment

I know they're just doing their job, ..but their bosses should make sure they have the correct guards on the mowers and proper grass collectors, ..however you'd think a little bit of common sense on the worker's part would come into play! Or maybe that's asking too much. I'd still be raging!!! lol
              sigpic

Comment

Oh so you do actually do some work then??
                sigpicUse to have Astra VXR ST2(courtenay Sport ) 281bhp & 323lb/ft
                Gotta L200 4x4 now....Mental
                Who is up for a spot of Offroading

Comment

Originally posted by rams View Post
                  Oh so you do actually do some work then??
                  Ofcourse i do work

Comment

Ofcourse i do work
                    Well get back to work and stopped skiving on here
                    sigpicUse to have Astra VXR ST2(courtenay Sport ) 281bhp & 323lb/ft
                    Gotta L200 4x4 now....Mental
                    Who is up for a spot of Offroading

Comment

Working...
                    X