This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any horse owners or handbag addicts?

Just wondered if there is anyone here who spends their £££ and spare time like i do?

Handbags and shoes They defo know how to make a girl happy lol

Comment

You are very right, Nothing like the smell of leather to cheer yourself up!

Comment

Car mods and dogs never been a shoes and handbag girl

Comment

handbags made from horses?!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandy VXR View Post
            Haha i just get the shoes wear them once, feet covered in blisters and throw them into the back of the wardrobe lol

Love watches aswell cant help buyin them

Comment

I'm with you, Mandy. Cars and Lhasa-Apso's! I do like spending my money on gadgets, clothes and shoes too tho.
              sigpic
              Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Originally posted by Spool View Post
                handbags made from horses?!
                not in my wardrobe!

Comment

Originally posted by AstraGirly View Post
                  Haha i just get the shoes wear them once, feet covered in blisters and throw them into the back of the wardrobe lol

Love watches aswell cant help buyin them
                  thats why im not a shoe fan but boots would be a different matter oh and sketchers

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
                  I'm with you, Mandy. Cars and Lhasa-Apso's! I do like spending my money on gadgets, clothes and shoes too tho.
                  ah you have got great taste in dogs i saw you pic in the other thread and she is gorgeous

Comment

ah you have got great taste in dogs i saw you pic in the other thread and she is gorgeous[/QUOTE]

Thanks Mandy, they're fab dogs. Your wee ones are li'l smashers too!
                    sigpic
                    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

ah you have got great taste in dogs i saw you pic in the other thread and she is gorgeous
                      Thanks Mandy, they're fab dogs. Your wee ones are li'l smashers too! [/quote]

aww thank you what breeding is behind yours, i used to show mine.

Comment

My spare cash for some reason appears to be my gf's shopping money...
                        "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

Comment

Originally posted by DavidM View Post
                          My spare cash for some reason appears to be my gf's shopping money...
                          Well done David!

Comment

aww thank you what breeding is behind yours, i used to show mine.
                            http://www.cheolviewlhasaapsos.supanet.com/

Molly has mainly Saxonsprings/Truern dogs in her pedigree. On the above link you can see her mum - Amy, dad - Roly and her Granny - Mikaela. She knows she's from good breeding, ..so much 'tude for a wee dog

Never shown either of my 2 tho.
                            sigpic

Comment

http://www.cheolviewlhasaapsos.supanet.com/

Molly has mainly Saxonsprings/Truern dogs in her pedigree. On the above link you can see her mum - Amy, dad - Roly and her Granny - Mikaela. She knows she's from good breeding, ..so much 'tude for a wee dog

Never shown either of my 2 tho.

they are distantly related to mine and i know the breeder of Roly really well . they are really snooty dogs and know how to get what they want

Comment

Working...
                              X